** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

1 hour ago, Pelini's Finger said:

Haven't posted in years but thought this may interest you all. Best friend sat down with a former player(don't know if there are rules against naming him) last night at the bar. He said Frost is a done deal. End of story. I suppose it's the best real life source on anything Nebraska I've ever had. Make of it what you will.

My prostitute girlfriend said the same!!

13 minutes ago, gobiggergoredder said:

Thunder Collins?

He aint no snitch!!

This season has been a miracle in disguise.   We really should be thanking Riley for getting us out of the 9 win mediocre rut we were stuck in.  Winning 9 games a year without any championships to show for it for decades is pretty much useless.  It kept us in a sort of purgatory where we were never bad enough to reset.  Now we finally have the spark that we needed to rip the band aid off and hit reset.  Oddly enough a total reset is exactly what this program has needed since Callahan came in and changed our culture.  That soft culture never really left, even during the Bo years (evidenced by the constant blowout losses).  Now we finally have what we need to move forward.  I am confident Frost will be the guy to instill a tough culture again and get us where we want to be as a program!  Better days ahead!  GO BIG RED!!

• Plus1 4
5 hours ago, FlipPhone said:

Maybe it's a defense mechanism on my part, but i wish we'd stop counting the chicken before it's even signed a contract yet.  All this -- "they'll be sorry"... gots to stop.   Usually people saying that end up the ones being sorry.  

You'll be sorry you posted this.

• Plus1 1

5 hours ago, Nebhawk said:

If you think our fanbase is overboard and just plain silly at times, you haven't seen or been watching the Volunteers crowd.  I don't buy into anything they put out until they have a presser.

I chuckle when people spout "Who would come here?!?!?!  Our fans are so over the top?!?! ZMG U Guise!?!?!?" 

5 hours ago, El Straino said:

Everyone needs to calm dowwwwn.  Take a deep breath.  R-e-l-a-x... we're talking Aaron non-broken collar bone Rodgers style of relaxing.  Remind yourself:

Hey...

We're NEBRASKA...

And we will find the dumbest way to f@$! this up somehow.  Heck, we're old pros at it by now.  

i have ptsd from the last two (full time) AD's decisions.  Since Harvey's gone now, i am allowing a small bit of optimism that competent people have been hired (Moos) or will be, but this is still the most anxious time I can ever remember because we've been down this path before.  . 

I think mike Riley should grab the kids before the game and say this

"guys, this is gonna be ugly by halftime, but don't get your head down. We may not be able to compete with penn state but I'll be damned if we can't compete with that 27 point spread. If you guys give it your all and only lose by 26 i promise after the game you guys will get 2 toppings on your ice cream"