** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

Do you think the administration is not trying to maintain control?    I suspect they took two big steps already - publicly by hiring D. Rimington and then Moose.  They have flashed T.O. around a bit as well.   And of course, they have the Neb Air National Guard as well as the ground troops on standby and have brought in extra armored vehicles and stocked on tear gas and rubber bullets. 

I expect they will make announcements about Sunday after the game vs. Iowa about Riley's future and their plans and search process. etc.   Of course, they may annouce some stadium 'upgrades' such as reduced seating, etc. in order to make it more comfortable for those who choose to come to future games.   

I do expect more police on patrol and public spaces and lots of extra security around Moos, Riley and etc.   I would not be surprised if Moos doesn't hire Frost and the mob runs amuk that Moos annouces his retirement due to recent diagnosis of a brain tumor or something.   

If I were in the athletic department accounting and purchasing department, I would NOT be making any big volume purchases of Husker gear, supplies, etc.   There may be some big cuts in the budget very soon.   Better pinch the pennies cause those ticket prices and so on will be hard to support.

33 minutes ago, runningblind said:

Could be right but I think you are reading into things. The administration is going through the process and are probably not concerned about the fans whims right now. 

He better  e concerned with the whim of the fans. Without us this program becomes something like Kansas, Illinois, Purdue, etc.

• Plus1 2
2 minutes ago, 84HuskerLaw said:

Do you think the administration is not trying to maintain control?    I suspect they took two big steps already - publicly by hiring D. Rimington and then Moose.  They have flashed T.O. around a bit as well.   And of course, they have the Neb Air National Guard as well as the ground troops on standby and have brought in extra armored vehicles and stocked on tear gas and rubber bullets. 

I expect they will make announcements about Sunday after the game vs. Iowa about Riley's future and their plans and search process. etc.   Of course, they may annouce some stadium 'upgrades' such as reduced seating, etc. in order to make it more comfortable for those who choose to come to future games.   

I do expect more police on patrol and public spaces and lots of extra security around Moos, Riley and etc.   I would not be surprised if Moos doesn't hire Frost and the mob runs amuk that Moos annouces his retirement due to recent diagnosis of a brain tumor or something.   

If I were in the athletic department accounting and purchasing department, I would NOT be making any big volume purchases of Husker gear, supplies, etc.   There may be some big cuts in the budget very soon.   Better pinch the pennies cause those ticket prices and so on will be hard to support.

Huh

• Plus1 1