** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

7 minutes ago, Kiz said:

Umm... maybe you guys don't care, but there's some serious hate being directed Nebraska's way from the UCF fan board.

https://ucf.forums.rivals.com/forums/ucf-fan-forum.8/

Why would I care what they think personally as a Husker fan? I haven't clicked on the link, I probably won't. Our program may not be the hottest job in the nation right now, but our program is a college blueblood program. We are a Top 5 winning team in history and have all the facilities and money in the world. Our fans sell out our stadium weekend after weekend, year after year, while UCF can't show up and support their undefeated team deep into the season. While we aren't relevant now, when you speak of college football history, teams like Ohio State, Alabama, Notre Dame and NEBRASKA are mentioned. We will be back and when we are we'll be pi$$ed..................we're coming m-fers, it's only a matter of time! I hope they enjoy NOT supporting their program down there..........I could care less what they're opinion is of us. 

• Plus1 6
5 minutes ago, Ziebol the Red said:

Yeah because the worst fans we have are going over there and trolling. I would hate us too.

They are having their best season in years and it's embarrassing that people feel the need to ruin that. If any of those posters are here, would love some insight into why you feel like it's OK to take over their entire board. 

• Plus1 1
24 minutes ago, runningblind said:

I meant he isn't concerned RIGHT NOW. Overall, of course he is. I think you overestimate his concern for all this speculation.

He shouldn't be concerned at a with the speculation, he better be concerned with what the fans want. That was the downfall of the previous ADs that were fired from UNL.

• Plus1 1

1 minute ago, BIGREDIOWAN said:

Why would I care what they think personally as a Husker fan? I haven't clicked on the link, I probably won't. Our program may not be the hottest job in the nation right now, but our program is a college blueblood program. We are a Top 5 winning team in history and have all the facilities and money in the world. Our fans sell out our stadium weekend after weekend, year after year, while UCF can't show up and support their undefeated team deep into the season. While we aren't relevant now, when you speak of college football history, teams like Ohio State, Alabama, Notre Dame and NEBRASKA are mentioned. We will be back and when we are we'll be pi$$ed..................we're coming m-fers, it's only a matter of time! I hope they enjoy NOT supporting their program down there..........I could care less what they're opinion's are of us. 

Does anyone know how many CFB teams have sold out their stadium for at least 5 years in a row. IMO the sellout streak is a big deal. It is not as fun playing in a 3/4 full stadium. Nebraska may be a fish bowl, but that is part of what makes us great. Lots of fan, lots of interest. 

Just now, Kiz said:

You guys make good points.  If we are the best fans in college football, let's at least be gracious as we take their coach!

I say we offer them a concession. We will give them a coach from a Power 5 conference with over 40 years of coaching experience to replace Frost. We will even pay his salary for the next 4 years.

• Plus1 3
1 hour ago, Huskers93-97 said:

So let's assume frost is coming. How do you see him filling staff? Keep few current assistants? Bring almost whole UCF staff? Or go after a big name d coordinator? 

There is a thread on this subject on the main board but hey, any news will make this thread bigger! GBR!