** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

1 minute ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

We will be improved drastically by year 2. Not national title contending improved but winning the West improved in my opinion. 

Hope so, I'm tempering my expectations. I want stability for the program and I think he's a good enough coach he'll have us winning in the future. 

42 minutes ago, Football Guy Bob said:

This UCF team is really fun to watch.  They have a one handed LB that forced a fumble.

Yeah dude, he's legit. I believe he was the AAC defensive player of the year last year. There's a good chance he will play in the NFL.

2 minutes ago, BIGREDIOWAN said:

A minimum of 7 years and we need to STFU in the mean time. It could take a cool decade to get things rolling again. :lol: 

Agreed. He won't be 0-12 his first two seasons, but if he was, I'd still have plenty of confidence he'll eventually get us where we want to be. This could be our next Osborne, but as mentioned before, Frost isn't walking into a top 10 program like Osborne did. I think he can get us back to 9-4 within 3 seasons, if not sooner, but being in the playoff convo might end up being a decade out.

• Plus1 1