** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

3 minutes ago, Kernel Red said:

The exact Frost quote in the press conference was, ""I can promise you no deal has been made."

Draw your own conclusions.

Thank you. Sounds like no deal is not final. Heck the tweet by Lars did not say it was final, he said it was close 

Edited by Huskers93-97
49 minutes ago, RedNebraskan said:

He didn't seem too thrilled with the Husker fans at his game today either..

He shouldn't be, and we shouldn't be either. That's lame as hell, distracts from/diminishes the amazing effort and accomplishments of the UCF team and players, and reeks of obsessive desperation.

Same with their messageboards. Everyone's saying they don't like us and they're nasty - that's because there are dozens of Nebraska fans going onto their messageboards talking smack to a G5 team who would beat us by 3 touchdowns and gloating about how we're going to steal their savior. I'd be rightfully pissed off too. 

• Plus1 5

18 minutes ago, Landlord said:

He shouldn't be, and we shouldn't be either. That's lame as hell, distracts from/diminishes the amazing effort and accomplishments of the UCF team and players, and reeks of obsessive desperation.

Same with their messageboards. Everyone's saying they don't like us and they're nasty - that's because there are dozens of Nebraska fans going onto their messageboards talking smack to a G5 team who would beat us by 3 touchdowns and gloating about how we're going to steal their savior. I'd be rightfully pissed off too. 

It's possible they're just garbage regardless of that.   Like every other Florida fan base.

• Plus1 3

There is no way in hell there will be a deal finalized until after both teams regular seasons(including conference championship for UCF) are over. That would be so wrong in so many ways. Are there talks and maybe numbers being thrown around behind the scenes? Im sure there are. But nothing will be in place or done until after conference championship. There may be some agreement in principle before that, but until its finalized and on wax either side could change their minds.

• Plus1 1
24 minutes ago, Landlord said:

Only 3 TD's? Give me a break. If the spread was 60 points I'd be putting my money on UCF beating us with the spread of 60