** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

26 minutes ago, ZRod said:

If there are so many Dbag husker fans on the UCF board maybe some of the nicer foljs need to headover there and be true Husker fans.

I tried

They are pretty anti Cornhusker at the moment.

In our fans defense every other post is Nebraska troll bait.

There are some cool fans there. They say they want us to go away but bash Nebraska in a way they know we cant ignore.

27 minutes ago, Packerhuskerfan said:

A lot of UCF fans and even Gator fans still acting cocky and thinking there is no way Scott would come back to Nebraska.

Let them live in their hope for goodness' sake - it would suck ass to be a G5 team knowing any time you ever get a good coach they will immediately be poached away form you. 

33 minutes ago, ZRod said:

If there are so many Dbag husker fans on the UCF board maybe some of the nicer foljs need to headover there and be true Husker fans.

No. We should all leave them alone and let them enjoy their season. They don't want to hear from any of us. We're about to (probably) take their hot head coach and remind them of their bottom dweller place in the college football world. No need for any reminders.

• Plus1 3
2 minutes ago, Redreign22 said:

I tried

They are pretty anti Cornhusker at the moment.

In our fans defense every other post is Nebraska troll bait.

There are some cool fans there. They say they want us to go away but bash Nebraska in a way they know we cant ignore.

There is a Nebraska "fan" with the username of something like "Here4YourCoach".

• Plus1 3

Less than a week and the Riley era will be over. Then Scott Frost gets hired. 

This team is going to look a lot different next year. People will be asking "how in the world did Riley do so bad with these same players" since a lot of the same players return. 

IMO - remove Lamar Jackson from the defense and put him at WR. Teach the OL how to actually play the game. Attack the LOS on defense. 

10 minutes ago, famoustitles said:

The UCF board I look at doesn’t have any Husker fans on it. Doesn’t stop them from talking trash. They think there is a zero percent chance frost comes to Nebraska because why would anyone choose to live in that “s#!t hole, frozen tundra”. But they are extremely worried about Florida. 

I don’t think Nebraska fans should respond and bicker back and forth but I still think a lot of the UCF fans are dips#!ts. 

• Plus1 3

8 minutes ago, jessica0 said:

Less than a week and the Riley era will be over. Then Scott Frost gets hired. 

This team is going to look a lot different next year. People will be asking "how in the world did Riley do so bad with these same players" since a lot of the same players return. 

IMO - remove Lamar Jackson from the defense and put him at WR. Teach the OL how to actually play the game. Attack the LOS on defense. 

Either your wise and we will enter your name in eternal husker lore.  Or your the biggest troll in the history of huskerboard.  Either way, we find out in a few weeks.  I am eternally optimistic about you though.

3 minutes ago, Kernel Red said:

I don't understand the hate for UCF fans.

If we were undefeated and trying to build our program, would we be happy about another team trying to hire our head coach?

No.

Also,

Would we be completely insufferable and obnoxious with our newfound success? Duh.

• Plus1 2