** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

6 minutes ago, jessica0 said:

Here is the update for Frost and UF. Read between the lines please. 

Image result for frozen ocean gif

What in the flying f#*k is this supposed to mean? Could be read many different ways. Just try and use your words. Why so needy? Just looking for more attention knowing people are gonna beg you for the meaning.

Just now, grandpasknee said:

Jessica0 is simply someone playing the current day role of Sock Puppet, but not nearly as effectively.

UCF Knight...not sure who he is, but his posts are excellent.  Much insight and intelligence displayed.  Hope he is real and sticks around after the season, although I'm doubtful.

The Sock Puppet was a troll that tricked the entire fanbase. My info about Frost and UNL is legit. 

• Plus1 1
2 minutes ago, grandpasknee said:

Jessica0 is simply someone playing the current day role of Sock Puppet, but not nearly as effectively.

UCF Knight...not sure who he is, but his posts are excellent.  Much insight and intelligence displayed.  Hope he is real and sticks around after the season, although I'm doubtful.

I believe you are referring to user ATS Knight ?

2 minutes ago, BoneyardHusker said:

O.M.G. Does he have any relatives in the Midwest by chance?

I think his parents live in some town spelled "Lincoln", but it's actually pronounced like that amazing band, Linkin Park. 

It doesn't matter, he wouldn't have time to see them if he moved, I think he just had his first kid. Who wants the grandparents bothering you all the time to watch your kid?

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, jessica0 said:

The Sock Puppet was a troll that tricked the entire fanbase. My info about Frost and UNL is legit. 

So you are a long time Huskerboard poster/member/lurker with a new monicker for this scenario.  Yet you say you are leaving after the announcement.  Will YOU be leaving, or will Jessica0 be leaving?

• Plus1 1