** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

Just now, grandpasknee said:

So you are a long time Huskerboard poster/member/lurker with a new monicker for this scenario.  Yet you say you are leaving after the announcement.  Will YOU be leaving, or will Jessica0 be leaving?

How many times do I need to tell people that I am not posting anymore when this gets announced? I am a member of 247. 

1 minute ago, jessica0 said:

How many times do I need to tell people that I am not posting anymore when this gets announced? I am a member of 247. 

Why all the hate from other people toward you?  I don't get it.

Edited by RedNebraskan
  • Plus1 3
2 minutes ago, jessica0 said:

The Sock Puppet was a troll that tricked the entire fanbase. My info about Frost and UNL is legit. 

To be fair, while your info may be legit. What you've done is distilled the rumors from everywhere else and given them to us. As far as I know you don't have any first hand/insider information. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the updates, I hate looking for this stuff, but we don't know that's any more legit than any old person talking. 

For instance, I could say Scott Frost just signed an informal agreement to take over FSU when they inevitably lose Jimbo. I heard Matt Davison say so when I flew into Omaha for Turkey day. 

And someone else could read that, then repost it. It doesn't mean there's any credence to it. It's just the reputation of someone else that gives it worth. Some is better than others, but until any of your info is verifiable it's just the same as the sock puppet. 

• Plus1 3

3 minutes ago, grandpasknee said:

UCF Knight...not sure who he is, but his posts are excellent.  Much insight and intelligence displayed.  Hope he is real and sticks around after the season, although I'm doubtful.

TY, I appreciate that. I've been around here because I'm off work, just as anxious to hear about Frost as you, and appreciating actual discussion on a message board not littered with trolls. 

I lurk way more than I post, but if I'm going to spend time posting on one of these boards, this will probably be the one. 

• Plus1 3
3 minutes ago, jessica0 said:

Yet you seem to state your opinion on Sock Puppet, from two years ago, with confidence.  Good research?   And no hate from me...just curious.

Edited by grandpasknee

1 minute ago, ATS Knight said:

TY, I appreciate that. I've been around here because I'm off work, just as anxious to hear about Frost as you, and appreciating actual discussion on a message board not littered with trolls. 

I lurk way more than I post, but if I'm going to spend time posting on one of these boards, this will probably be the one. 

giphy.gif