** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

3 minutes ago, Bruce1981 said:

I don't think you wait for this program to get any worse to make your job more difficult. 

If you are a head coach of a college football program, you are sleep deprived anyway.

If it was just Moos I would give it a 50 percent shot. It's not just Moos. It'sMoos and Osborne. Moos has his support. Osborne likes the man. I'm sorry but he'snot staying. 

do Moos and Osborne get along?

2 hours ago, jessica0 said:

Posting an update on Frost and Florida in a few minutes. 

Here is the update for Frost and UF. Read between the lines please. 

Image result for frozen ocean gif

The Sock Puppet was a troll that tricked the entire fanbase. My info about Frost and UNL is legit. 

How many times do I need to tell people that I am not posting anymore when this gets announced? I am a member of 247. 

2 minutes ago, Ziebol the Red said:

I read her last 4. Am I missing something?

Not exactly her last 4. I don't know why they banned her or if it is just a temp ban.

These are the posts that I assume got her finally spanked. She knows about the sock so probably a duplicate account, because "Jessica0" hasn't been around long. She is clearly grabbing attention with the "update soon" and then no update post. To top it off, she says she doesn't even care about this board because 247 is her home.

So, imo she can gtfo, and the mods gtfo'd her.

• Plus1 4

Reason I ask if Moos and Osborne get along is because unless Osborne trusted Moos as being a good AD and boss, I don't think he would try and sway Frost to come to Nebraska this time around. I'd think Osborne would want what was best for Frost and if he didn't like Moos or trust him, or think he was going to be a good AD, I don't think Osborne tries to recruit Frost.

Just now, BoneyardHusker said:

Reason I ask if Moos and Osborne get along is because unless Osborne trusted Moos as being a good AD and boss, I don't think he would try and sway Frost to come to Nebraska this time around. I'd think Osborne would want what was best for Frost and if he didn't like Moos or trust him, or think he was going to be a good AD, I don't think Osborne tries to recruit Frost.

I think the issue was higher than that with Perlman. IMO, that was a big factor of why TO came back. He knew he could be a buffer between football and Perlman, and stayed as long as he could. I think for TO to be involved he would have to be 100% confident in Bounds, Green, and Moos.

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, BoneyardHusker said:

Tom Osborne was consulted about the new AD hire. Osborne recommended Moos in that consultation. 

• Plus1 1