** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

39 minutes ago, ladyhawke said:

Back to Scott: Did anyone read this article? I don't subscribe to the OWH so couldn't read it:

http://www.omaha.com/huskers/blogs/here-s-why-the-scott-frost-rumors-may-get-even/article_5c5fc306-cd5a-11e7-ad33-2b0a58dda393.html

Doesn't really say much other then with there being more job openings, and Frost being the hot commodity coach, Frost basically has the pick of where he wants to go, and several schools will talk to him.

2 minutes ago, FlipPhone said:

You know, at first i was like, "geebus, that is sexist"... and then realization set in.

Just an FYI for everyone, incognito mode is the best way to view OWH/LJS articles, but you can also just clear your history/cookies after viewing the max number they allow.

If you are using incognito because of what you are viewing, know that it just keeps it out of your browsing history, but doesn't hide the fact that you went there. Your ISP can still see it. 

If you haven't already done so, I don't think you will regret watching a portion of Mike Riley's press conference today. Here's the link...

Riley speaks to media during weekly press conference - Click on "Mike Riley 11-20 Part 2". Start watching at the 11:06 mark.

We all know Coach Riley has shortcomings as a head coach, but as a man, he is pure class. The old saying tells us that nice guys finish last, but in the game of life, Mike Riley should always be viewed as a winner, despite his football record. Why? because he treats all people, even those that despise him, with respect.   

I mentioned previously that after the Northwestern loss I was really debating whether or not I would attend the Iowa game. However, with the passage of time and Riley's fate now sealed, I've concluded that the only right thing to do is to support these players, and Mike Riley, one last time. I won't be walking into the stadium this Friday expecting to be disgusted by the play calling, blown assignments, or missed tackles. My hope is that we'll see a house full of Cornhusker fans that want to thank the guys who are leaving and reassure the guys that are staying by showing them why, even at 4-7, there is no place like Nebraska.

And, if by chance, Scott Frost decides to glance at the highlights of the Husker game, it would sure be nice if he could see a sea of red packing Memorial Stadium.

• Plus1 4
Just now, runningblind said:

Just an FYI for everyone, incognito mode is the best way to view OWH/LJS articles, but you can also just clear your history/cookies after viewing the max number they allow.

If you are using incognito because of what you are viewing, know that it just keeps it out of your browsing history, but doesn't hide the fact that you went there. Your ISP can still see it. 

I use to hide my "land for sale in Ozarks" searches ...lol

1 hour ago, ladyhawke said:

Man! I knew there was something fishy about a person who shows up on this board and starts spewing information like they are sitting right beside Scott or Chip Dip.  Why didn't anyone see her 'trollness' before now?  Or did they not want to see it? Wow.  So she wasn't banned for being a troll but was banned for posting under two accounts? What was the name on the other account?

You're kidding right? You've been sticking up for her while many have been messing with her. The reason she was getting messed with is b/c of her trollness. I thought the trolling by her was pretty obvious. Also odd you are almost kind of surprised about her posting with extra account and asking a lot of questions. Maybe a little worried they will track that account back to you?