** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

1 minute ago, ATS Knight said:

I'm not the most knowledgeable about recruiting stuff, there are people that get much more into it than me. But from my perspective, the star ratings are about the same with Frost as they were with O'Leary. I've heard that Frost hates recruiting. But the players that he gets fit the system well and better than O'Leary. So it's tough to say if he's smarter than the recruiting sites or if he is just better at identifying players that fit needs. 

I'm not talking about points, but it's a high-risk defense. They go for turnovers A LOT and get burned by big plays way more frequently than I remember with O'Leary. The penalties are really high and the freakin arm tackles drive me nuts. Have you watched UCF games? The arm tackles are embarrassing. Someone wrap someone up!

The defense is not bad and if Frost left and we replaced him with Chinander, I wouldn't be pissed. There are just serious question marks. Enough that if I were you, I wouldn't cry if I didn't get Chinander. 

Our DC will be needing a new job soon - he coached in a National Championship.  Want to barter for him?  Nah, just take him.

They need to delete this garbage thread ASAP. My god if anyone ever brags about this thread being damn near 200 pages it shouldn’t even count as a record cause 99% of this thread is garbage and at this point I am convinced people are only commenting with stupid stuff just to increase the number of pages it has. I used to get on here to look for updates and now I refuse to look through twenty new pages a day of garbage. 

2 minutes ago, Bad2theBONES said:

They need to delete this garbage thread ASAP. My god if anyone ever brags about this thread being damn near 200 pages it shouldn’t even count as a record cause 99% of this thread is garbage and at this point I am convinced people are only commenting with stupid stuff just to increase the number of pages it has. I used to get on here to look for updates and now I refuse to look through twenty new pages a day of garbage. 

goodbye-gif-1.gif

• Plus1 8

Frost is not staying at UCF.  What if his agent was the one who leaked the 7 year 35 mil or whatever it was *close* to get other schools to get their crap together and get their best offers in?  The agent may have just guessed where the Huskers might come in at.  Didn't take UCLA long after to fire their coach.  Florida hasn't said much since either.  May be the whole reason the local media has been quiet about it knowing it's a made up figure.  All part of driving up his clients profile.

5 minutes ago, Bad2theBONES said:

Killing time man.

Killing time.

5 minutes ago, Bad2theBONES said:

This is not true in the slightest my good sir. I’ll have you know, Harry Truman, Doris Day, Red China, Johnnie Ray
South Pacific, Walter Winchell, Joe DiMaggio
Joe McCarthy, Richard Nixon, Studebaker, Television
North Korea, South Korea, Marilyn Monroe
Rosenbergs, H-Bomb, Sugar Ray, Panmunjom
Brando, The King And I, and The Catcher In The Rye
Eisenhower, Vaccine, England's got a new queen
Marciano, Liberace, Santayana goodbye

• Plus1 4
1 hour ago, ATS Knight said:

Chinander is good, but the defense has been inconsistent. Austin Peay put up 30ish points on us in one half. There have been other worrisome signs, as well. Like the insane amount of arm tackles. 

The UCF fans calls him Chinan(d)er because sometimes the d is there and sometimes it's not. 

Yeah the tackling has been suspect however I watched that austin peay game and they had a KR TD and 3 insanely lucky bounces that landed in the receivers hands and they were all 40+ yard td's where the ball was batted/dropped by the CB in what could have been INT's. 

55 minutes ago, Bad2theBONES said:

Yet here you are... posting useless garbage that is not at all informative. Ironic.

• Plus1 4
1 hour ago, Bad2theBONES said:

The beauty of this thread is lost on you. It's ok. It's not for everyone. I don't get on huskerboard for the news...I get on it for the social interaction, clever dialogue, and nuances of her glorious users.

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, Clifford the Big Red Dog said:

If we're going to ban Jessica for trolling or being another person or whatever, can we ban the unfunny Lane Kiffen troll account? 

All right I had my fun. I will say this though if or whenever I'm banned: of the 10+ years of being on a different board, I always found myself coming to this one just to read everything, because honestly this is the best husker board out there. It's funny, people are nice to each other (for the most part), the MODs are great. I haven't seen any "Creighton fans aren't Husker fans" posts. The topics are great. That sock thing, Jim tressel, and then eventually MR being hired was bizarre and hilarious. That Jessica thing was great and weird. 

Anywho, ban me all you want but you can't ban me from reading these. Unless you can. I just really love this Lane Kiffin sig pic. 

Also, why some folks have doubts on the Scott Frost to Nebraska? I'm pretty confident on that. 

Jesus TFing Christ tap dancing on a cracker, some people are taking the Frost Megsthread *WAY* too seriously. It’s all in fun while we gnash teeth and stare longingly and creepily at UCF and covet a 40 year old man. 

Wow...now that I said that out loud, it sounds like this board needs more cold showers and less hot tweets. 

• Plus1 1
18 minutes ago, VectorVictor said:

Jesus TFing Christ tap dancing on a cracker, some people are taking the Frost Megsthread *WAY* too seriously. It’s all in fun while we gnash teeth and stare longingly and creepily at UCF and covet a 40 year old man. 

Wow...now that I said that out loud, it sounds like this board needs more cold showers and less hot tweets. 

We lost our rudder.. 

• Plus1 1