** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

SERIOUS question posters.... Am I getting dookied on here? I'm a relatively new poster. One moment I'm slinging dope gifs and pics like its my effin profession, and then all the sudden I am only allowed .29mb upload file size, which isn't even enough to share a cropped Brett Favre d**k pic...

I love Scott Frost can't wait till he is our coach, still on topic

Peep the post to +1s -- my ratio is undeniable... Give the people what they want

Scott Frost

Capture.thumb.JPG.2345b8e355b84d3306b493ff5204fa01.JPG

Edited by LaFlamaBlanca
17 minutes ago, Herbie95 said:

Take a look at this quote--SF hasn't said as much this time around and he has them at the top of their league now. 

"I'm not a candidate for Oregon," Frost told reporters Thursday before the San Francisco 49ers and his former Oregon mentor – Niners coach Chip Kelly – practiced on the UCF campus. "I'm happy right here. This is where I want to be. I started something here, and I feel like we've taken a lot of steps to get this program to the top of our league. I want to see that through. I'm really happy here and have no intention of leaving anytime soon.

When was this said?

1 minute ago, LaFlamaBlanca said:

SERIOUS question here gents.... Am I getting dookied on here? I'm a relatively new poster. One moment I'm slinging dope gifs and pics like its my effin profession, and then all the sudden I am only allowed .29mb upload file size, which isn't even enough to share a cropped Brett Favre d**k pic...

Peep the post to +1s -- my ratio is undeniable... Give the people what they want

Scott Frost

I have this same problem.  Mine is currently sitting at .04MB.  Literally can't post 9/10 gifs or memes I want. 

4 minutes ago, LaFlamaBlanca said:

SERIOUS question posters.... Am I getting dookied on here? I'm a relatively new poster. One moment I'm slinging dope gifs and pics like its my effin profession, and then all the sudden I am only allowed .29mb upload file size, which isn't even enough to share a cropped Brett Favre d**k pic...

Scott Frost

Go into your profile settings, and delete some of the older files

3 minutes ago, ladyhawke said:

You are kidding right? Hedley has been on this board a very long time. I would take his word over her/his any time. ROFLOL!  You're a hoot!:lol:

With all due respect......

JessicaIce was Scott Frost’s brother in laws next door neighbors wood river locker partners UNK dorm room mates bestie from a previous marriage cousin in law twice removed.

Hedley seems very knowledgeable, but I’m going to stick with the sure thing here.  JessicaIce 2017!

• Plus1 2

26 minutes ago, ladyhawke said:

Frost is :bigredn:. If you go back a few pages you'll see the announcement that Hedley made last night. :D

Respectfully nobody is N until I see him at a podium.  I've followed enough recruiting to know that nothing is certain until the ink is dry.

• Plus1 3