** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

1 minute ago, Caliborn72 said:

I still think Frost is coming, but I can see this working out perfectly for Frost. We hire someone before his season officially ends, he doesn’t have to tell us no, and he takes the Florida job.

Not to be a Debbie downer, I think Moos will get us a great hire regardless.

NU won't hire anyone before Saturday, unless Frost tells them no.

5 minutes ago, HuskerDan said:

Wonder if the new coach is already in place, just can’t be announced until there season is officially over. Bray is the only one the new coaching staff wanted to keep! 

There's no new staff to "want" to keep or get rid of any of the coaches. The next HC can hire back any of the assistants if he wants.

22 hours ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

So I'm still sold on Frost after my text chat I had before the game. However Moos has done his due diligence and reached out to several big names. If Frost does back out we already have a plan B that I would be VERY happy with if Frost backs out of his word. We are still fully expecting Frost to sign the dotted line though 

21 hours ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

I'm not giving a name out yet as it has not been reported anywhere yet nor rumored by anyone yet. He is a current P5 coach with ties to the middle of the country. I will not currently say anything else. 

Gotta be Fuente from these posts.  He’s from Tulsa and played at OU.  No one had really mentioned his name seriously.  And we would VERY happy with it (or st least I would).

• Plus1 2