** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

18 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

I don't find Diaco that attractive but it's probably more to do with the combo of personality and looks. He looks like he'd annoy the crap out of me.

I'm not gay, not that there'd be anything wrong with that if I were, but I am not....but Diaco is one handsome man. Like moviestar photogenic.

And yes I'm really comparing how coaches look but I'm not seriously comparing how coaches look. It would, however, make the seasons more difficult for me if I had to look at Bielema or McElwain stroll the sidelines.

McElwain isn't THAT bad. He's not in the Mangino/Weiss/Bielema bracket. 

I sill can't believe how much weight Bielema has gained. I mean...daaaaaaaamn:

bret-bielema-iowa.jpegWisconsin+v+UNLV+MG7LI9qmWWjl.jpghi-res-3becb713972007bcfabf22e1390a0ad1_

Southern food will kill you.

Edited by Excel
  • Plus1 2

7 minutes ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

All he had to say was no...

Let's say he met with Frost in Philly.

Does that mean Moos actually was looking for a condo on Friday when the team flew to PSU? If not, why did he lie about that and not lie about the meeting with Frost?

Ok, I'll assume he wasn't lying and was looking for a condo AND met with Frost. Then he didn't lie but he's an Aes Sedai. But not a good enough Aes Sedai to trick people with the rest of his answer. I'll put him on like... Liandrin level.

liandrin_sedai_-_wot_-_premiere_-_david_

I don't know what the whip is for.

Edited by Moiraine
5 minutes ago, Excel said:

I'm not gay, not that there'd be anything wrong with that if I were, but I am not....but Diaco is one handsome man. Like moviestar photogenic.

McElwain isn't THAT bad. He's not in the Mangino/Weiss/Bielema bracket. 

I sill can't believe how much weight Bielema has gained. I mean...daaaaaaaamn:

I've never really thought much of Diaco one way or the other until today. I have to admit, he looked pretty sharp in the pics of him this morning.

As for McElwain, I can't see past his yellow teeth or get the image of that poor shark out of my mind.

• Plus1 1
Just now, Moiraine said:

Let's say he met with Frost in Philly.

Does that mean Moos actually was looking for a condo on Friday when the team flew to PSU? If not, why did he lie about that and not lie about the meeting with Frost?

Ok, I'll assume he wasn't lying and was looking for a condo AND met with Frost. Then he didn't lie but he's an Aes Sedai. But not a good enough Aes Sedai to mislead people with the rest of his answer. I'll put him on like... Liandrin level.

liandrin_sedai_-_wot_-_premiere_-_david_

I don't know what the whip is for.

I do 

• Plus1 2

Just my two cents: It's painfully obvious through so many things i've seen and read including the moos press conference in the past two weeks that Frost is locked in to coach Nebraska. If Moos is trying to get us to steer away from putting our eggs in the frost basket, he's doing a terrible job. Every time he talks it gives me more and more confidence that Frost will be here sunday after the conference championship. That being said this is nebraska and it wouldn't surprise me if we hired Rike Miley, cousin of Mike Riley instead. 

• Plus1 2