** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

9 minutes ago, IflyB3E said:

Good evening all, just found this board about a weeks ago, been lurking and enjoying this thread.  The other board I am normally on does not allow rumors, so I have been spending all my time here, finally decided to join.  

I have to say, I am intrigued by the quality of posters here.  I don’t have any good info to pass on or add, but I will try and chime in when and where I can.  Like the majority here, I am hoping it will be SF.  

Welcome to Huskerboard and thanks for joining, we hope you stick around awhile and enjoy your time here. This board, in our opinion, is THE best board on the internet for Husker related topics. There is literally no reason to go anywhere else. :thumbs 

• Plus1 2

Unfortunately, it seems like the list after Frost is not very promising. I like Petersen but I doubt he will come here as he just got an extension signed. The other names on that list are coaches who might need three years to rebuild and that will be another painful process. I feel that Frost can at least instill some mental and physical toughness in our players. Maybe recruit the players from our own backyard that Iowa has been pummeling us with over the past three years. It is so painful to see so much homegrown talent we pass on only to have these guys beat us soundly when we play against them. I said it before and I will say it again, our players under Riley have been softer than Tom Brady’s footballs from deflate gate.

• Plus1 1

4 hours ago, Mavric said:

Possibly Mullen as well.

I would take Mullen over Sumlin in a heartbeat. Starksville is a much tougher place to win at than College Station. Post-Manziel Sumlin has been cranking-out 5-loss seasons, and this is while the horns are down. Why would we expect him to win conference championships in Lincoln?  

Edited by Danimal
  • Plus1 1