** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

2 minutes ago, highwaybandit said:

They were all over the Florida tweet earlier and it was discussed at length.  This post seemed different and a couple other commenters threw in that Florida tweet.  The last post I read was somebody saying the OP is very trusted and him posting that means a lot more than some dudes tweet.  I hope a real link becomes available.  

I said it earlier, but their version of the Hedley we have here I think is what's going on.

12 minutes ago, HuskerNation1 said:

Hopefully you have watched the Flea Kicker on youtube at least 100 times then to remember the special 1997 season with Frost. :)

Oh trust me, I have. I have also personally been following Frosts coaching career since he took a job at oregon. Oregon was the team I rooted for aside from huskers to do well specifically because of frost and then ucf when he became a coach there. I actually made scott frost on NCAA14 (video game) as head coach for UCF and took over the program. Guess what... went undefeated twice with them on hardest difficulty and never got into the national championship over power 5 schools...

• Plus1 1

28 minutes ago, Vince R. said:

Are you the same person I got on two days ago and started a new account? Because you sure sound like it. And you have stretched some of the things I said. There is not a witch hunt against Nebraska. My point is, if those outlets really knew what the hell they were talking about, they would've written that Nebraska is the front runner and that Florida is not in position for Frost..Instead of painting the picture that Nebraska is trailing Florida. 

As I stated earlier in my quote, there is no winning with you...it seems like you watch a different ESPN than the one I watch. No one is saying that Florida is the front runner. May be you are hearing it that way or interpreting it that way. I have watched ESPN all weekend and they said all kinds of iffy stories because nothing is 100% certain until it is said and done. I have a good feeling that Scott will announce after his championship game. However, until then the media will speculate. That is their job. I do not know what your first sentence is about but it seems like other members have disagreed with your opinion. That is what this board is about, isn’t it? If you can’t handle someone questioning your opinions, may be you should not post. I am simply saying that the conspiracy theories that some fans have against the media need to stop because it sends the wrong message. Nebraska fans are the best fans in college football and the media has always openly stated that even during our miserable game against Iowa. 

This thread is about getting Scott Frost and not about you winning an argument. If you do not like my opinion then ignore me. I will definitely do that as it seems like you are very unreasonable.

7 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

What's the history. Is he always right? Sometimes right? 

It's hard to give you a percentage or anything. It's the coaching carousel, it's the internet, and LH had posted on several sites over the years (so its impossible to know everything he's ever said).

I doubt It's anything that we don't already know, but it's good confirmation to have though.

Edited by Oade
1 hour ago, Hayseed said:

Looks like they landed a good coach. Congratulations to Florida and Mr. Mullen.

Finally, at least now some of the members on this board with conspiracy theories that the media is out to get us can be put to rest. It seems like we will be having a Frosty Christmas after all...that is all I want for Christmas this year. Thank you Santa Moos.

• Plus1 1
Just now, RedNebraskan said:

Are we still sure nothing will be said until after Saturday?  Or can that still change?

I think if UCF told Frost they need an answer in 24 hours, based on their most recent offer I would expect something to come out Mon or Tues.  At that point, he is either N or staying  at UCF.  Nothing to hide at that point..