** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

42 minutes ago, Redux said:

Just read this over there, seriously no words.  Hope their whole fanbase isn't this horrible.

Remember when that gator in Florida ate that little boy from Nebraska cause his redneck parents were too drunk to pay attention? Yeah I think the gator had the right idea. One less person from Nebraska in this world is a great idea.

Looks like they erased his post and banned him.  No trace now.  Good for their mods.

• Plus1 6

1 minute ago, HuskerNation1 said:

Here is another Florida fan not too happy with the hiring of Mullen.  I would agree with his assessment that Mullen will get Florida back to respectability but probably not much beyond that.  

https://www.secrant.com/rant/gator-sports/i-cannot-wait-to-make-the-outback-citrus-bowl-every-year/73782383/

"I give thanks to the dumbasses making us look like crazy arse fans and running Kelly and Frost off."

They find it so hard to believe a coach would choose nebraska over florida that they say they "ran him off".

No, you didn't run Frost off. Frost wants to come back home, he is one of US. That's it, plain and simple. Florida had no chance to begin with.

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, Kiz said:

Looks like they erased his post and banned him.  No trace now.  Good for their mods.

I went over there and reported his sorry a**

3 minutes ago, lo country said:

I think if UCF told Frost they need an answer in 24 hours, based on their most recent offer I would expect something to come out Mon or Tues.  At that point, he is either N or staying  at UCF.  Nothing to hide at that point.. 

So you still think he could stay?

• Plus1 1

Florida not happen with Mullen, Tennessee just ran Schiano out on a rail (I don't know if that was fair or not). FCU pissed that we're taking their boy.

Looks like we're the only ones that are happy.

Edited by Kiz

2 minutes ago, Kiz said:

Florida not happen with Mullen, Tennessee just ran Schiano out on a rail (I don't know if that was fair or not).

Looks like we're the only ones that are happy.

UCLA has to be happy, and I'll think aTm will come out of this pretty happy too.

Edited by Oade

Maybe it’s because we’ve been burned in the past so many times, whether that be by recruits or potential hires, but I won’t stop being nervous until Scott is here with the ink dry on the contract.

UCF still scares me.

• Plus1 5
Just now, Hedley Lamarr said:

I was a longtime poster on the rivals husker site. Louisiana Husker saying that would be like knapplc saying it over here. He is an OG and doesn't go off the deep end. 

I have yet to hear that ink has hit paper but I have received a couple texts that said we just got frosty from people who are right more often than they are wrong. 

Was also told we gave Frost a very large pool for his assistants. Sounds like we settled on 5 mil per year for 7 years. 

LH has taken a lot of guff over the years for his “LH percentages” but overall he has been pretty good.  Pretty sure he’s a lawyer in real life who has connections to boosters.

Just now, Huskers93-97 said:

Sumlin anyone? One mans trash is another mans treasure 

He hasn't had a winning record in conference play since his first year at aTm, and that was with someone else's players. He'd make a really nice coordinator or position coach on a championship team, but not as a HC.