** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

8 minutes ago, Kiz said:

The UCF board is getting nasty toward Scott that he is even considering leaving.  Doesn't seem like a good environment.

https://ucf.forums.rivals.com/threads/rumored-contract-extension-numbers.56658/

God the nerve of some of the UCF fans... They should be greatful to have had him in the first place. Even if they do lose him, he has set them up to get the best coordinators in the power five to be their first look for a HCing gig. Also they'll have had the opportunity to house the next Nick Saban of college football for two years. (ik ik pump the breaks i cant help it though)

Edited by FearAmeer

So let's say the meeting between SF and his AD took place, and the AD offers him an extension.  Frost declines the extension.  They begin to discuss the future.  Will the AD want this info out tomorrow?  Will they come to an agreement to keep quiet until after Saturday?

2 minutes ago, FearAmeer said:

God the nerve of some of the UCF fans... They should be greatful to have had him in the first place. Even if they do lose him, he has set them up to get the best coordinators in the power five to be their first look for a HCing gig. Also they'll have had the opportunity to house the next Nick Saban of college football for two years. (ik ik pump the breaks i cant help it though)

It is a bit ridiculous, here is one talking about their lone sellout this year, Screenshot_20171126-160845.thumb.png.94ba50fd48443e333153e68fe3ff520f.pngbut usually the message board posters are not your average fans as we know. ;)

2 minutes ago, RedNebraskan said:

So let's say the meeting between SF and his AD took place, and the AD offers him an extension.  Frost declines the extension.  They begin to discuss the future.  Will the AD want this info out tomorrow?  Will they come to an agreement to keep quiet until after Saturday?

I think there will be a leak with information regardless of the decision.

7 minutes ago, KingBlank said:

No, this was the one I read and said, what in the world, we do not live in a CW sitcom.

I didn't say anything else that others on the board didn't post as well.  That you become so irritated over someone's opinion is concerning. This is a discussion board.  You are entitled to your opinion and I am entitled to mine.  I suggest you read more than one post on a topic before blowing up on people.  

• Plus1 1

8 minutes ago, runningblind said:

It is a bit ridiculous, here is one talking about their lone sellout this year, Screenshot_20171126-160845.thumb.png.94ba50fd48443e333153e68fe3ff520f.pngbut usually the message board posters are not your average fans as we know. ;)

Isn't South Florida an hour and a half away?  I assume besides being the biggest game of season that South Florida had some fans there as well.

• Plus1 5