** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

12 minutes ago, ladyhawke said:

I didn't say anything else that others on the board didn't post as well.  That you become so irritated over someone's opinion is concerning. This is a discussion board.  You are entitled to your opinion and I am entitled to mine.  I suggest you read more than one post on a topic before blowing up on people.  

I am not blowing up on anyone.  You post was inferring emotion into a situation, and that some sort emotion was shown/felt from another party.  Then you came to a decision based upon this emotion.  That it was inappropriate and one party also was thinking the same because his team is playing football.  There is no opinion that you stated.  Your interpretation of the word ultimatum is your choice, but to infer that a individual should illicit some emotional response to this that you think is true, is not in any way an opinion.  

Edited by KingBlank

2 minutes ago, Packerhuskerfan said:

Isn't South Florida an hour and a half away?  I assume besides being the biggest game of season that South Florida had some fans there as well.

There was either a lot of USF fans there, or the UCF fans need to practice being good fans at games.... Milton, the UCF QB, had to do the "quiet down" hand wave to the fans once or twice. Its like the fans were trying to prove that they can be loud, but their did it at the wrong time, all game.

2 minutes ago, Packerhuskerfan said:

Isn't South Florida an hour and a half away?  I assume besides being the biggest game of season that South Florida had some fans there as well.

I thought UCF fans might be idiots since they were cheering and making considerable noise when their offense was lined up to run a play.  It was probably the USF fans in attendance making all of the noise.

Jeez...I have heard so many rumors today, it will last me a lifetime. Since everyone is throwing rumors, here is one...I heard that Mike Riley and Bob Diaco just signed a $2 million deal with bud light to star in their “Pit of Misery....dilly dilly” commercials...it features The Moos sending them to the pit of misery where they join Bo and Callahan.

• Plus1 2
1 minute ago, 4skers89 said:

I thought UCF fans might be idiots since they were cheering and making considerable noise when their offense was lined up to run a play.  It was probably the USF fans in attendance making all of the noise.

The only problem with that thought is that there wasn't very much green in the stands. It looked all black and gold.

15 minutes ago, ladyhawke said:

I didn't say anything else that others on the board didn't post as well.  That you become so irritated over someone's opinion is concerning. This is a discussion board.  You are entitled to your opinion and I am entitled to mine.  I suggest you read more than one post on a topic before blowing up on people.  

Kb's response was unnecessarily snarky. No more cough drops for you, Kb.

8 hours ago, Sparker said:

Hey @ATS Knight What are the UCF Fans thinking about this? Is it a sign he stays at UCF, or is he N?

What are your percentages at now?

I've been out of it all day. I'm guessing y'all know more about UCF fans than me at this point. 

My percentages now are 85/15 Nebraska/UCF. I'm still catching up on everything, but if White actually gave Frost 24 hours (or anything similar), that means he hasn't made a decision yet. But if White is giving an ultimatum, that means he's not very confident Frost will choose UCF or that he has some good replacements lined up that he doesn't want to see poached (unlikely). 

5 minutes ago, KingBlank said:

I am not blowing up on anyone.  You post was inferring emotion into a situation, and that some sort emotion was shown/felt from another party.  Then you came to a decision based upon this emotion.  That it was inappropriate and one party also was thinking the same because his team is playing football.  There is no opinion that you stated.  Your interpretation of the word ultimatum is your choice, but to infer that a individual should illicit some emotional response to this that you think is true, is not in any way an opinion.  

(Huge Sigh) Ok, I'm not real sure what you are talking about here but the discussion at large was  that a poster asked others on the board whether they thought it was a good move for the UCF AD to give Scott an ultimatum.  Someone posted before I had the chance to respond, so I piggy-backed on what they were thinking because I was thinking the same thing.  Does that help?  I really don't understand what you're beef is here. I had a similar though that another poster had? I interjected what particular emotion?  But the bigger question is why is this bothering you so much? 

If Tennessee goes after Fuente now, that'll put more pressure on a decision needing to be made or a signing to seal the deal. Otherwise that would mean 2 of the 4 Moos was interested in were being picked up. This is just being selfish as I don't want to go another week waiting on the What Ifs..