** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

9 minutes ago, Husker4ever319 said:

Jeez...I have heard so many rumors today, it will last me a lifetime. Since everyone is throwing rumors, here is one...I heard that Mike Riley and Bob Diaco just signed a $2 million deal with bud light to star in their “Pit of Misery....dilly dilly” commercials...it features The Moos sending them to the pit of misery where they join Bo and Callahan.

Good one! Dilly! Dilly!

1 minute ago, runningblind said:

This is just a couple posters but now the arrows are flying. Also, you can just plug in another coach down there in that machine and it will keep rolling apparently.

Screenshot_20171126-213621.thumb.jpg.809d9541c804a5c3e863564b1897a85f.jpg

I get a good chuckle out of stuff like this.

Me too, especially since this Mikesi poster has been going on for a couple weeks now that there's no way Frost would UCF for Nebraska. Schadenfreude at it's finest.

9 minutes ago, BoneyardHusker said:

If Tennessee goes after Fuente now, that'll put more pressure on a decision needing to be made or a signing to seal the deal. Otherwise that would mean 2 of the 4 Moos was interested in were being picked up. This is just being selfish as I don't want to go another week waiting on the What Ifs..

I would say that if Tennessee moves quickly on Fuente and we have more silence on our end, it means the deal is done and Frost is in.  There is a tentative yes with Fuente right now with Nebraska.

• Plus1 2

13 minutes ago, BoneyardHusker said:

If Tennessee goes after Fuente now, that'll put more pressure on a decision needing to be made or a signing to seal the deal. Otherwise that would mean 2 of the 4 Moos was interested in were being picked up. This is just being selfish as I don't want to go another week waiting on the What Ifs..

Fuente and no coach in their right mind (unless they got a $25M buyout) would take the Tenn job right now.