** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

56 minutes ago, MacNCheeze said:

Yea, tensions are high right now.  My wife is pretty upset ive been spending most of my time searching the internet for answers right now.  I think all the spouses of huskernation want this to be over also.

3 minutes ago, Redux said:

Yesh, my wife has been pissyball weekend.  She's preggo with twins too but here I remain.  That should tell her how important this is.

My wife asks me for updates.:P

• Plus1 3

1 hour ago, cheekygeek said:

I'm having trouble finding the UCF AD giving SF 24 hrs to decide in the NEWS. Did that really happen, or is that a board rumor from somewhere? That seems like a bad look for UCF forcing their own team distraction when trying to secure a championship & Big Dollar bowl bid. It seems to me that UCF has an economic incentive to give SF until after the championship game, at least. SF's contract gives him a $200K bonus for winning his championship & a major bowl game.

The way the dominos have fallen, it is crystal clear that Frost is coming to NU, S if the UCF AD is sitting on his hands instead of searching for his next HC, that is incompetence on HIS part.

It's from Ryan Bass from UCF 247. So somewhere in between board rumor and legitimate news site. 

Edit: I apologize, I can't find anything actually from Bass about an ultimatum, just last ditch effort for Frost. 

Edited by ATS Knight
49 minutes ago, Redux said:

Yesh, my wife has been pissyball weekend.  She's preggo with twins too but here I remain.  That should tell her how important this is.

I disagree

Congratulations Redux! Babies are the best!  My husband, who introduced me to Husker football in the first place, says I'm now obsessed and that I should give it a rest.  Um...No honey-ain't happening!

• Plus1 1

52 minutes ago, Redux said:

I disagree

My wife is 37 weeks pregnant and the evil glares I get loading up huskerboard scares me.  I feel your pain 

• Plus1 8
18 minutes ago, ladyhawke said:

Congratulations Redux! Babies are the best!  My husband, who introduced me to Husker football in the first place, says I'm now obsessed and that I should give it a rest.  Um...No honey-ain't happening!

Btw, today could be the big day, have an appointment at ten, could have a new boy before I have a new coach. Congrads @Redux

• Plus1 4