** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

Just now, Mavric said:

Yeah, I don't get that either.  And he doesn't just have "Stanford ties", he played at Stanford.  But I still have no idea what that has to do with Rice.

I seen something earlier (on Twitter?) that said Rice might be interested in the current OC 'AND' the current DC at Stanford for Head Coach. Interesting.

1 minute ago, FlipPhone said:

That guy needs to show himself the door as he's obviously in over his head.  Just wow.

I'm assuming Currie is the AD.  Too lazy to look it up.

I'm confused on how he made it a dumpster fire.  It seems to me that he was going to hire a good coach and the protesters are the ones who made it a dumpster fire.

• Plus1 1

I truly think that Frost and /Fuente are on the same level.  I want Frost more, only to "unite" Husker Nation.  Frost will also be given more time to build if he doesn't succeed right away, where history shows that Fuente probably wouldn't be.

I thought that there were only a few "home run" hires this year.  In a year with so many high profile jobs open (Florida, TaM, UCLA, ASU, Tennessee, possibly Florida State).....for Nebraska to come out with one of those HOME RUNS is fantastic.  Of course, we had an inside track on Frost, but I think Fuente would have been a Home Run too.  Those were my two HOME RUNS, with Mullen as a very good hire.  Kelly was a good get too.

Keep working Moos !

• Plus1 4

Just now, B.B. Hemingway said:

Am I the only one that would have some hesitation if the FSU job indeed opens up?

I am not concerned about FSU. If he turned Florida down, I don't see him taking the Florida State job. From what I've heard its a program that doesn't have very good facilities and hasn't been paying their assistants a lot. I think FSU goes after Taggart or Strong.

3 minutes ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

Am I the only one that would have some hesitation if the FSU job indeed opens up?

Yes you are the only one. Frost turned down Florida, he would just as easily turn down FSU. I am trying to find out if Frost signed with us yet. Had someone text me and say they are confident he signed already. Trying to get confirmation. 

• Plus1 9
Just now, Hedley Lamarr said:

Yes you are the only one. Frost turned down Florida, he would just as easily turn down FSU. I am trying to find out if Frost signed with us yet. Had someone text me and say they are confident he signed already. Trying to get confirmation. 

#$())#%&*&%*(#$&*(#$&*(*(&@#$*(@$*(@#$*(H!!~~!#