** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

12 minutes ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

Am I the only one that would have some hesitation if the FSU job indeed opens up?

I would have a small sliver of doubt if it happened. It's not crazy.

But I'd say it's such a microscopic chance given that Frost could have said "yes" to a huge-money deal at Florida anyway.

15 minutes ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

Am I the only one that would have some hesitation if the FSU job indeed opens up?

I was worried about FSU when I heard that job could become available, but Sharp & Benning alluded to that athletic department being a dumpster fire, as well.  Now, NU has issues of its own, but Moos is in charge to change all of that.

Scott has verbalized he is coming.. I believe he is a man of his word and will sign the contract on Sunday/Monday... rest easy.  This is like someone getting an new girlfriend before dumping his old girlfriend... But not getting married until previous divorce is final.. those things matter.

Edited by Vizsla1

1 minute ago, ColoradoHusk said:

I was worried about FSU when I heard that job could become available, but Sharp & Benning alluded to that athletic department being a dumpster fire, as well.  Now, NU has issues of its own, but Moos is in charge to change all of that.

Yeah, I think he'd ultimately turn it down, but you'd have to be mindlessly naive to pretend it isn't something Frost would at least look at.

• Plus1 1

Moos may just be one of the best AD's in the country and I am not trying to be a homer here. Look at his resume, and the fact he stuck it to Phil Knight while at Oregon just adds to this mans lore. Leach was the hottest name in the coaching carousel Moos hired him at Washington State. He brought Leach to Pullman. Hottest name in the coaching carousel while at Nebraska is Frost, and he is about to bring Frost to Lincoln.

We are in great hands, and this is really exciting.

• Plus1 1