** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

2 minutes ago, BoneyardHusker said:

Moos may just be one of the best AD's in the country and I am not trying to be a homer here. Look at his resume, and the fact he stuck it to Phil Knight while at Oregon just adds to this mans lore. Leach was the hottest name in the coaching carousel Moos hired him at Washington State. He brought Leach to Pullman. Hottest name in the coaching carousel while at Nebraska is Frost, and he is about to bring Frost to Lincoln.

We are in great hands, and this is really exciting.

Its amazing what happens when you have a competent administration that are on the same page and take football seriously

• Plus1 5

Just now, Huskers93-97 said:

Do we have any idea when that question was asked? Today? Or is that old news like the media now days like to regurgitate the same s#!t. 

Good question, no idea other than the tweet says November 27. It was probably asked within the last few days. I am anxiously awaiting for Hedley to give an update about if he has signed r not.

• Plus1 1
7 minutes ago, BoneyardHusker said:

Good question, no idea other than the tweet says November 27. It was probably asked within the last few days. I am anxiously awaiting for Hedley to give an update about if he has signed r not.

Saw another Tweet that this was asked during a teleconference this morning, will find 

9 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

Do we have any idea when that question was asked? Today? Or is that old news like the media now days like to regurgitate the same s#!t. 

I am the new, harder nipped, younger version of @Hedley Lamarr

Edited by LaFlamaBlanca
  • Plus1 6

Just now, LaFlamaBlanca said:

Saw another Tweet that this was asked during a teleconference this morning, will find 

I'll take it, especially if the news about the UCF AD asking for a 24 hour notice, or at the least tried to make a last ditch effort to get him to stay. If he was on board with staying past this season he would have answered he planned on being in Orlando next year.

20 minutes ago, LaFlamaBlanca said:

I am the new, harder nipped, younger version of @Hedley Lamarr

To the bolded. You and Frost have similar paths to travel, before you can assume the level of success of those you chase! But + 1 for your passion to get there! 

Edited by TAKODA