** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

4 minutes ago, QMany said:

Is there something else I'm missing regarding the media? Sounds like reporters appeared at their house, asked for an interview which was declined, and the Frosts offered a nice comment about Frost coming home.  Is that alone what some are considering harassing and tactless?

If they ambushed them then yeah that is tactless but the more I read the more I wonder if this even happened? Source anyone?

Greetings all! Been lurking for quite some time now and thought it was time to join since you all have been keeping me reletively calm this past week. I’ve been a Husker fan since 80 against Clemson and a fanatic since 83. Went to school with Kosar (yes he was an idiot way back then too and he cost me a ton of $$) and ironically played summer ball with Bo when we were kids (he wasn’t always that way). My Fandom has traveled across the country having spent the middle 90s in Gainesville to the past 15 years in Ann Arbor. Throughout it all I proudly wear the Red. Anyhow I’m excited to  rub elbows with you all especially during this momentous time in Husker history. Although I’m not a native, trust me I know What it means to be a Husker! I appreciate all of you for keeping it lite as we sit on pins and needles and a special tip of the hat to you  Hedley! You’ve been keeping me off the ledge!

It's just a matter of time fellas. Time to restore this program back to where it belongs!

• Plus1 7
25 minutes ago, GamingGlen said:

I miss autumn.  But what I would miss most of all is wearing shorts and t-shirt 360 days out of year, and never having to worry about putting on 3000 pounds of winter clothing to go outside to get the mail.

Clothes are required to walk to your mailbox? Strange times we live in...

Just now, Alfa4C said:

Greetings all! Been lurking for quite some time now and thought it was time to join since you all have been keeping me reletively calm this past week. I’ve been a Husker fan since 80 against Clemson and a fanatic since 83. Went to school with Kosar (yes he was an idiot way back then too and he cost me a ton of $$) and ironically played summer ball with Bo when we were kids (he wasn’t always that way). My Fandom has traveled across the country having spent the middle 90s in Gainesville to the past 15 years in Ann Arbor. Throughout it all I proudly wear the Red. Anyhow I’m excited to  rub elbows with you all especially during this momentous time in Husker history. Although I’m not a native, trust me I know What it means to be a Husker! I appreciate all of you for keeping it lite as we sit on pins and needles and a special tip of the hat to you  Hedley! You’ve been keeping me off the ledge!

It's just a matter of time fellas. Time to restore this program back to where it belongs!

:lol::lol:

I grew up in Wyoming and live in Montana now. We usually hit at least one -30 degree day in the winter and have several 100+ days in the summer, so we get variety. The falls and springs are a bit shorter than I'd like, but man they are gorgeous when they last. We get plenty of snow, but our heat is dry heat like AZ. I don't know how you all handle the humidity, I can't! My dad and I always say we'd move to NE permanently if it only had mountains like out here...

39 minutes ago, Crazyhole said:

Correct.  Not necessarily contacting their personal employment representatives but think about how many people you would have to contact if you were moving 1500 miles away in 10 days. 

They wouldn’t need to leave right away. Once hired they will be hitting recruiting hard until signing day anyway. If they have kids they will finish out the semester.

Also the coaches will be accomadted just fine until they can find housing.

2 minutes ago, Husker56 said:

I grew up in Wyoming and live in Montana now. We usually hit at least one -30 degree day in the winter and have several 100+ days in the summer, so we get variety. The falls and springs are a bit shorter than I'd like, but man they are gorgeous when they last. We get plenty of snow, but our heat is dry heat like AZ. I don't know how you all handle the humidity, I can't! My dad and I always say we'd move to NE permanently if it only had mountains like out here...

Montana.... That is one place I'd consider moving. Absolutely beautiful up there.

• Plus1 2
2 minutes ago, billdozer15 said:

Weather? We talkin' bout weather in the Scott Frost mega thread.....

You want to discuss more fake news?   Some people's blood pressure might not be able to handle the strain.  The weather talk helps sooths the nerves.   

Edited by GamingGlen
13 minutes ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

I don't like the idea of cameras/reporters showing up at anyone's house. It makes me uncomfortable. Has the "nothing is sacred" feel to it.

I can understand and appreciate that. If done in a respectful and professional way, it doesn't bother me that much. I get plenty of vacuum and relegion salesman, but usually they're cool and never harassing. :lol: