** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

16 minutes ago, StPaulHusker said:

If you see a (-) it means you need to bet that amount to win $100

If you see a (+) it means you need to bet $100 to win that amount

So Frost is -250.  Meaning it's a good chance for him to be NU coach.  So you would have to bet $250 to win $100

The other coaches are -150.  Meaning they aren't to sure.  So you bet $100 to make $150

What site do I use to place bets? I'm feeling like I should drop a good amount on Frost right about now. 

4 minutes ago, caveman99 said:

I just listened to the entire segment and I don’t get him being negative about SF at all. 

A lot of people don't like Damon.  I understand he's a polarizing former player and media member.  I like Damon on the radio, and he is usually ok to banter with on Twitter, so I don't see what people's issues are.

• Plus1 1
44 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

I'm most of the way through the 1st segment of Sharpe and Benning and haven't heard anything disparaging about the Huskers or Frost. They've been mocking the rumors and the media.

Can someone tell me where in that segment they don't like what's being said?

No, they can't. 

1 minute ago, ColoradoHusk said:

A lot of people don't like Damon.  I understand he's a polarizing former player and media member.  I like Damon on the radio, and he is usually ok to banter with on Twitter, so I don't see what people's issues are.

Right now, people aren't looking at the situation objectively, and when they see someone that is, it's causing them to lash out. 

• Plus1 3

1 minute ago, ColoradoHusk said:

I am with you, I actually like Damon. I mistyped my post. I didn’t hear anything negative. People seem to be going out of their way to hear something negative IMO.

• Plus1 4
2 minutes ago, caveman99 said:

I am with you, I actually like Damon. I mistyped my post. I didn’t hear anything negative. People seem to be going out of their way to hear something negative IMO.

I didn't see any mis-type, so I was agreeing with you.:cheers

People want to bend what Damon says to fit their own person narrative about the guy.

Edited by ColoradoHusk
  • Plus1 3