** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

For those interested in the prop bet on Bovada for Scott Frost being the coach of Nebraska in 2018, the limit you can bet is $50. And with the odds being at -250, the most you can win off your $50 bet is $20. (I still made the bet because imo it's a free $20.)

• Plus1 1
15 minutes ago, TheSker said:

Do you really see the Moos as a spit shake and pinky swear kinda guy?

Me neither.

Yeah you're right, Frost won't be our coach because our AD isn't a 10yr old boy that uses agreement clauses like the spit shake and pinky swear.  If only he and Frost had become blood brothers a couole weeks ago, dangit!

Edited by Redux

Betting sites are also about through put and traffic.  How many suckers...er people who have never bet are signing up for a sure bet.  How many will start betting because it's easy money.

Get you there, keep you there.  They're probably using the Tennessee search  to cover.

1 hour ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

This guy in Florida claims to have a source

None of that makes sense. 

The wife Ide marries a college football coach. She knows they will move more than normal git his career. 

The assistants are college football coaches and know that to move up, you are going to move. You better your career by moving to a bigger program. 

Careers CAN be short and unpredictable. You ho after the better job when you can unless you are towards the end of your career and are content. 

I call BS on this quote. 

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, Xmas32 said:

Limits on prop bets like this are pitifully small usually no more than a couple hundred bucks.  Vegas is not sweating this action whatsoever.  It's just a fun prop for people to throw a couple bucks down.

To answer your question, generally, yes Vegas will try to get equal action especially on heavily bet sports like the Super Bowl, NCAA Final Four, etc.  However, they 'take stands' all the time where they are comfortable taking 70% percent of the money on one side knowing that statically they have the right side and are willing to take the risk.

Thank you for explaining this.

3 hours ago, HuskerInATL said:

Long time lurker finally posting. 

I live in Atlanta and the sport talk guys here and all of the interviews they do with National Media types basically say Scott Frost is coming to Nebraska and that its happening pretty much the moment the CCG is over on Saturday.  They have been talking like this since Friday with such confidence that I had to check ESPN and here to see if I missed something. 

I will admit, my manly bits are a-twitter awaiting Scott’s hopeful arrival and the revival of Big Red to 90’s form!

HuskerInATL

Welcome to the board HuskerInATL!