** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

47 minutes ago, STL Husker said:

I strongly disagree.  I doubt many people even know where Rutgers is, and most couldn't tell you what conference they were in before the Big 10.

Out here in the Midwest perhaps. But back east is a very different story. Rutgers is a prestigious university, and is very respected. Athletically not as much but even then they have had their successes. 

1 minute ago, husker98 said:

Out here in the Midwest perhaps. But back east is a very different story. Rutgers is a prestigious university, and is very respected. Athletically not as much but even then they have had their successes. 

I live in NY and this is absolutely not the case. Rutgers is considered an OK school, but no one considers it prestigious. You have NYU and multiple IVY League schools right in it’s backyard. Not to mention other smaller schools that have good reps out here like Fordham and Manhattan College.

4 minutes ago, caveman99 said:

I live in NY and this is absolutely not the case. Rutgers is considered an OK school, but no one considers it prestigious. You have NYU and multiple IVY League schools right in it’s backyard. Not to mention other smaller schools that have good reps out here like Fordham and Manhattan College.

For all the good recruits in the NJ area, no reason Rutgers should be so bad in athletics. 

My family back east would disagree with you.

However it is all a matter of perspective and what one values in the end I suppose. 

4 minutes ago, caveman99 said:

Back on subject UCF has no future in a power 5 conference. 

If things go the way many of the experts expect it will soon be a power 4 of 16 or so teams.

Cut will likely be left in the cold. I'm sure Scott has considered that possibility.

1 hour ago, Dbqgolfer said:

Funny you say that, I was just thinking that their AD must be as incompetent as Eichorst. 

Currie was K-State's AD until earlier this year. Probably his biggest accomplishment there was chasing Frank Martin away.

I guess anything goes here in this random subject thread, but I cant read all the pages and comments to see if this question has been asked. 

No

Its not about Frost and our HC position. 

Regarding Tenn; has Les Miles name been brought up for it. Ties to SEC, maybe he would tell them to piss off, but just wondering? :dunno

19 minutes ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

No reason to stress out etc. Just relax enjoy the chaos that is not unfolding at NU and know that we have our guy already. We can all finally say "look at their dumpster fire, glad that is not happening in Lincoln"

I have you heard anything about Frost having any doubts like some of the Orlando reporters would like us to believe?

Edited by Packerhuskerfan