** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

2 minutes ago, RedNebraskan said:

"When some things come to light, and you realize it ain't fair, but you know, there's some things we're going to have to swallow here that are coming pretty soon. I gotta use this weekend to get my mind right to prepare for it.  ..... Hopefully by next Wednesday I'll be at peace with it".

Jay Foreman on Scott Frost being N.

I’m missing what he’s saying because he speaks like a 5 year old, but I really hope Damon and Jay stay away from the program when Frost is here. They both continually drag the man and it’s fairly obvious it’s jealousy over his success.

• Plus1 3

2 minutes ago, RedNebraskan said:

"When some things come to light, and you realize it ain't fair, but you know, there's some things we're going to have to swallow here that are coming pretty soon. I gotta use this weekend to get my mind right to prepare for it.  ..... Hopefully by next Wednesday I'll be at peace with it".

Being a little dramatic, aren't we Jay?  Whatever happened between SF and other former players was 20 freaking years ago.  Whatever it was that has DB and Jay acting this way, is 20 years in the PAST between COLLEGE KIDS.  What was so egregious?  Why can't we just get it out into the open and be done with this crap.

• Plus1 4
3 minutes ago, RedNebraskan said:

I'm so sick of these guys being soooo bitter about things that went down 20 years ago. Did Scott bone his wife? Sleep with his daughter?Kill a family member? NO! It's crap that happens all the time in college. Get over it. Grow up. You are all adults now with your own lives. Such a bunch of crybabies.

• Plus1 3
3 minutes ago, C N Red said:

I'm so sick of these guys being soooo bitter about things that went down 20 years ago. Did Scott bone his wife? Sleep with his daughter?Kill a family member? NO! It's crap that happens all the time in college. Get over it. Grow up. You are all adults now with your own lives. Such a bunch of crybabies.

What did happen?

The thing that bothers me is they're former players with influence who also happen to be very opinionated about the program.

You want to talk about division and a fractured fan base, what do you think this kind of talk does, Jay and DB? Some opinions are best left alone, particularly if it involves circumstantial 'he said she said' drama from decades ago.

• Plus1 3

1 minute ago, NebraskaHarry said:

All I know is Benning and Foreman better choose their words wisely when they talk about Frost. It's not a threat from me, just words of wisdom if they want to stay on the side of the fans. Hopefully they realize who the fans will side and it ain't them. 

Benning and Foreman really showing their true colors now.  They can just shut up all together for all I care.  I hate Damon's stupid metaphors anyways.  Never did understand everyones' love for the guy. 

• Plus1 3