** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

Just got on and all day today I've just been thinking one thing: I LOVE MOOS. Moos is a f'ing boss man I'm so damn glad we have an incredible administration green, bounds, and moos. Thank you jesus for this early christmas gift and all hail moos; huskers savior. 

p.s. I really want to see someone wearing a moose costume to husker games with a "the moos is loose" sign. 

• Plus1 6

1 hour ago, ladyhawke said:

Does anyone know what this Football Excellence Fund is for?  I was under the impression that it was extra pay for the assistants not for Scott but has that changed?  Why would Scott give his own money for himself? 

The FEF was founded by the guy (Google can't find his name) who founded Kresge's 5 & Dime stores in the Midwest. It was and still is the retaining pool of funds for the Nebraska County Scholarships (NCS) for UNL football. Kresges store re long defunct now, but the NCS remains.

Edited by Spooky Tooth
1 minute ago, TAKODA said:

Man HILW is steamed, he is telling people not involved to shut up! 

Whoever Freeman is, I hope he gets your message!

LOL, jk, sic-em!   :snacks: 

HAHA I was finishing the insurance commercial and the damn spellcheck wanted me to say Freeman.  I have since changed it when I noticed it as I am finally getting caught up on the pages.

5 minutes ago, TAKODA said:

Man HILW is steamed, he is telling people not involved to shut up! 

Whoever Freeman is, I hope he gets your message!

LOL, jk, sic-em!   :snacks: 

I think it's been a while since anyone has told Josh Freeman to shut up.  I think it's due.  Let's yell at the Gabbert family while we are add it.

• Plus1 2
3 minutes ago, FearAmeer said:

Just heard on ESPN Tallahassee radio that FSU agents spoke with frost to gauge his interest for the job and they found out "very quickly" that he is husker bound. 

It's far too quiet on our end not to be true.  I mean he was to have an interview with Florida and he openly said thanks but no thanks.  Absolutely nothing said about us since then so it seems we will see it announced shortly and Frost definitely does not seem like the type of guy who would keep us waiting for an answer while other potential candidates are being snapped up.

Edited by HuskerInLostWages
  • Plus1 1

Latest on Brohm to TN:

Clay Travis‏Verified account
@ClayTravis
Follow Follow @ClayTravis
More
I am told that UT AD John Currie made an offer to Jeff Brohm that Brohm accepted. Currie then asked the chancellor to approve the offer — buyout included — and chancellor said no. So Currie went back to Brohm with lesser offer and Brohm said no. So here we are.

If true, WTF are they doing down there?

Just now, HuskerInLostWages said:

Latest on Brohm to TN:

Clay Travis‏Verified account
@ClayTravis
Follow Follow @ClayTravis
More
I am told that UT AD John Currie made an offer to Jeff Brohm that Brohm accepted. Currie then asked the chancellor to approve the offer — buyout included — and chancellor said no. So Currie went back to Brohm with lesser offer and Brohm said no. So here we are.

If true, WTF are they doing down there?

Holy s#!t. How can Currie continue to operate in that atmosphere?