** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

Btw about Arizona State... 

Arizona State: Per a report from 247, Arizona State is likely to name Herm Edwards their new head coach “as early as next week.” Edwards will be in Tempe to meet with ASU officials this weekend, so ASU President Dr. Michael Crow has time to return from a Global Education Summit in Beijing.

5 minutes ago, BartonHusker said:

Btw about Arizona State... 

Arizona State: Per a report from 247, Arizona State is likely to name Herm Edwards their new head coach “as early as next week.” Edwards will be in Tempe to meet with ASU officials this weekend, so ASU President Dr. Michael Crow has time to return from a Global Education Summit in Beijing.

Last I had heard Sumlin was a favorite to get the ASU gig, maybe he tskes a G5 job now?

1 minute ago, grandpasknee said:

That is what I'd like to.  But I fully understand the mentality of making $$$$ now and retiring at 50.  Why work till you are 66 if you don't have to?

Some people are wired differently.

Look at Saban, Spurrier, Snyder, Riley, etc.

Depression rates skyrocket after retirement.

Just now, Redux said:

Last I had heard Sumlin was a favorite to get the ASU gig, maybe he tskes a G5 job now?

Rumored UCF reached out to him to gauge interest. Saw it on twitter, somewhere within the last 15 pages probably.

• Plus1 1

Maybe this is just my own biased opinion, but I actually like Nebraska weather better than Florida weather. Snow? Who doesn't like a white Christmas? No school for the kids. Sledding. Building snow men. Ice skating. It's like a Charlie Brown Christmas episode. Not gonna get that in Florida.

Now as for the wind? Yeah.. wind sucks sometimes. But when it doesnt.. hmm. Hmm.

• Plus1 2
1 minute ago, BartonHusker said:

Been rumored that UCF may target Sumlin.

If Brohm would’ve left Purdue,  you would’ve had to figure he would’ve been in play there since that is where he went to school at. They are in a much better situation now than last year of course.

Brohm is from UCF?  Maybe that's why he turned down UT so quickly.  Maybe UCF has him locked up already.?

4 minutes ago, NebraskaHarry said:

Maybe this is just my own biased opinion, but I actually like Nebraska weather better than Florida weather. Snow? Who doesn't like a white Christmas? No school for the kids. Sledding. Building snow men. Ice skating. It's like a Charlie Brown Christmas episode. Not gonna get that in Florida.

Now as for the wind? Yeah.. wind sucks sometimes. But when it doesnt.. hmm. Hmm.

Lived in Gainesville a few years. Golfing at Christmas was cool but there’s just something about the changing seasons. I really missed fall weather. Smell of burning leaves and college football....just something about it

A majority of people on this board panic way too much. Most people (mostly outsiders but also our fans,) don't realize how much love Scott has for Nebraska, Tom Osborne, and the people of this state. Tom isn't getting younger, and Scott wants to be here. His heart has always been in Lincoln. He wants us more than we need him. Timing was everything in a unique situation. The administration needed to be cleaned up before Scott would ever seriously consider coming here.

• Plus1 2