** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

I just can't get on board with throwing gas on the Tennessee fire. Yeah they beat us this time last year but before that we beat them twice (at least in my life time). I guess what I'm saying is to me they aren't Colorado, Miami, Texas etc. I think they have more in common with us then they don't. A once proud football program on long hard times. Also, I just don't like gloating before we officially cross the finish line. I'm just paranoid like that. 

• Plus1 2
1 minute ago, RunMickeyRun02 said:

I just can't get on board with throwing gas on the Tennessee fire. Yeah they beat us this time last year but before that we beat them twice (at least in my life time). I guess what I'm saying is to me they aren't Colorado, Miami, Texas etc. I think they have more in common with us then they don't. A once proud football program on long hard times. Also, I just don't like gloating before we officially cross the finish line. I'm just paranoid like that. 

Hmm - i dont see anyone actually gloating, well, except for Kiffin.  Many, including myself are empathetic about it.  But even Tennessee fans are making fun of their current train wreck.

Just now, Dilly Dilly said:

Hmm - i dont see anyone actually gloating, well, except for Kiffin.  Many, including myself are empathetic about it.  But even Tennessee fans are making fun of their current train wreck.

Maybe your'e right, just the general sense I was getting. And as far as disastrous coaching searches go, we can empathize. We got stood by Houston Nutt. 

34 minutes ago, FTW said:

A majority of people on this board panic way too much. Most people (mostly outsiders but also our fans,) don't realize how much love Scott has for Nebraska, Tom Osborne, and the people of this state.

We weren't aware, but then Jessica told us....she followed him since Oregon, you know.

8 minutes ago, RunMickeyRun02 said:

Maybe your'e right, just the general sense I was getting. And as far as disastrous coaching searches go, we can empathize. We got stood by Houston Nutt. 

I think what i see on here is more expressing disbelief that they are going through this, and to the extent of how out of control it has gotten.  No one around in 2003 should feel good about what they are going through.

Either way, on his announcement... a few of us (about 15) are having a signing party 2.5 hours after the ink is dry- watching the 97' championship game, sipping a bottle of   Glenmorangie Signet Scotch/Hamms/Pabst Blue Ribbon  and I am buying 20 frostys at Wendy's-- also serving about 5 pounds of deer sticks (darn butcher made 90% of my animal in those vs steak :( )    

• Plus1 4