** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

Just now, ladyhawke said:

I was hoping Chinamder would stay at UCF as their HC. We can't afford a poor defense again. I was hoping we could find a coach with a good defensive mind and Husker ties (Former Blackshirt that played with SF?  

I wouldn’t mind Carriker thrown in on the defense staff.  

• Plus1 3

The organization Land of 10, as a whole. Their coverage all season isn't what I'd hoped for. 

They're new.  Maybe they'll get better once they get their feet under them. But at the moment they look less like a source of journalistic news and more like a glorified message board. I get better information, more rigorously vetted, here at HuskerBoard than I get there.

• Plus1 1
44 minutes ago, gobiggergoredder said:

I think it’s a fair assessment.  Diaco’s incompetence may have overshadowed Parella, but the DL was as unproductive as any other unit on the team.

I feel like maybe the D line was hampered personnel wise in that to run a 3-4 you kinda need a stud nose which I don’t think we had. But, I don’t see any reason to keep Parella either. I saw the D line get pushed around quite a bit this year

49 minutes ago, knapplc said:

I had high hopes for Land of 10 when they first started, but they have been sadly underwhelming thus far.

Care to expand on this? Its your opinion however, they've been generating a lot of clicks.

*EDIT* nevermind just saw this post above :)

Edited by FTW
6 minutes ago, HuskerNation1 said:

So now it looks like TN is going to hire Doreen from NC State who is 33-30 in his career.  Is that really a better hire than Schiano who the Vols fans through a fit over?  Schiano turned around Rutgers which is not easy to do and has recommendations from OSU, PSU, and Belichick while Doreen racked up most of his wins at NIU.

NIU is a powerhouse football school my friend. Really tough to beat...

4 minutes ago, ladyhawke said:

I was hoping Chinamder would stay at UCF as their HC. We can't afford a poor defense again. I was hoping we could find a coach with a good defensive mind and Husker ties (Former Blackshirt that played with SF?  

So who. What former Nebraska player has a great defensive mind? Serious question because I honestly don’t know of a former player right now that fits the bill and is ready to be a defensive coordinator. I say we drop the whole former player bias and hire the best person available who would come here period. 

I am in agreement about Chinander though. I don’t think the UCF defense I saw this year is up to a Big 10 schedule

• Plus1 3
4 minutes ago, knapplc said:

The organization Land of 10, as a whole. Their coverage all season isn't what I'd hoped for. 

They're new.  Maybe they'll get better once they get their feet under them. But at the moment they look less like a source of journalistic news and more like a glorified message board. I get better information, more rigorously vetted, here at HuskerBoard than I get there.

I get Land of 10 articles pushed to my phone. I think they'll improve in time. Anything Husker related is a plus to me.