** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

13 minutes ago, RedNebraskan said:

I'm sure1620 the zone will be playing it all day long so podcast those shows.

Sharpe and Benning have been annoying lately, unsportsmanlike conduct is the only one I can tolerate anymore. Personal opinion, but Benning has got to let go of stuff that took place when they were all kids.

2 minutes ago, bisonwiches said:

Sharpe and Benning have been annoying lately, unsportsmanlike conduct is the only one I can tolerate anymore. Personal opinion, but Benning has got to let go of stuff that took place when they were all kids.

I just listen to Severe at this point.

5 minutes ago, bisonwiches said:

DB wants to appear more insightful and intellectual than anyone else. Like he has some deeper understanding of the world. Frost has accomplished all the dreams DB could never reach and the jealousy shows.

• Plus1 3

7 minutes ago, Redreign22 said:

DB wants to appear more insightful and intellectual than anyone else. Like he has some deeper understanding of the world. Frost has accomplished all the dreams DB could never reach and the jealousy shows.

I agree and for as much as he attempts to make it look like he’s got a handle on everything, it often times feels like the exact opposite. Some of his comments lately have come off as butt hurt and uninformed. Bahe is the way to go, I agree. 

• Plus1 1

Zach Duval's comments in his interview with Rivals may explain a little of Scott's dynamic with other players???  (Jealousy somewhat?)

That was the Tommie Frazier era. When Scott came in, were there expectations that he would be the heir apparent?

"Yes. Phenomenal athlete. Great background. Good at everything. To boot, he had very great presence. You know those people. They demand respect just by their presence. People gravitate towards them. High achievers love hanging around with high achievers. Low achievers don't like hanging around with high achievers. Everyone around him was a high achiever. You knew he would be good in whatever he did. I just kind of watched him after he got into coaching. I said I want to coach with that guy someday if it worked out."

• Plus1 2

Damon knows what he is doing, he is still standing strong for his buddy but also not bashing on Frost, he knows he needs the connections and access later on.  It is a smart move by him even if it is annoying at times.  I wonder when the 247 guys will get their own show...I can see that happening

• Plus1 1