** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

43 minutes ago, TheMeWho said:

Hello Huskerboard, yet another new member posting for the first time here. This Scott Frost Megathread has been a great recruiting tool for you guys, hasn't it? I remember 3 years ago when Pelini was axed, and how anxious I was during the coaching search. I had hoped we would have tried to go after Frost then, but instead, when I woke up the Thursday after the firing, my reaction was this... Cairo_Santos_Throwing_Ball_QB_Hilarious_Chiefs_Coaches_Reaction_Field_Goal_Fail_vs_Raiders.gif.1c508858e72fe16e7ac8a173ba9466a1.gif

I'm grateful to this thread for somewhat quelling my anxiousness a bit these past few weeks. I'm much more confident that our new administrators will get it right this time and bring Scott Frost home, so that my reaction, come Sunday or Monday, will be this instead...

giphy-3.gif.fc4bbef018217ae6038ac48d2b03e03c.gif

GO BIG RED!!!

Welcome to the board!

The  ** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***  might just be the GOAT.  It has everything including ups, downs, anger, elation, lies, truths, trolls and heroes. It's on topic. It boasts bans and begging. I need to stop refreshing the page but my fingers won't stop. I am anxious for the official announcement of SF as head coach to actually come because with that will come the locking of this thread. When that happens a little piece of all of us will die. I can't wait but, maybe I secretly hope it never comes.   JK

1.jpg.166666f040b35ff10b5c86286826727f.jpg

Edited by Husker N StL
context
  • Plus1 3
5 minutes ago, FTW said:

Anyone see this? Herbstreit trolling Nebraska again, says he he's heard Frost is going to Florida State :facepalm:

https://www.landof10.com/nebraska/nebraska-football-scott-frost-kirk-herbstreit-espn/amp

Meh,Mike Riley has already showed us that you can get top talent to look hard at Nebraska,now all that's needed is to show it on the field that quality coaching is being done to make them go from looking here to playing here.

27 minutes ago, funhusker said:

When is this whole tired "dilly dilly" thing going to end.

I mean, really, wwuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhzzzzzuuuuuuuuuuuuuuppppp!  with that?

and I hate bud or bud light.. those that brought such to the king would be the ones I throw in the dungeon Vol Pit.  :)     

• Plus1 1