** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

10 minutes ago, FTW said:

Anyone see this? Herbstreit trolling Nebraska again, says he he's heard Frost is going to Florida State :facepalm:

https://www.landof10.com/nebraska/nebraska-football-scott-frost-kirk-herbstreit-espn/amp

Meh. Herbstreit is just talking out of his ass again. He also said he would be surprised if Frost didn’t go to Florida and we all know how that turned out. 

2 minutes ago, grandpasknee said:

Not so fast there...I have heard, from reliable sources, that Kirk Herbstreit is known to stick his thumb up his arse and run circles just to attract attention!

You don’t need sources for that if everyone already know it’s true.

5 minutes ago, huskersrule95 said:

Meh. Herbstreit is just talking out of his ass again. He also said he would be surprised if Frost didn’t go to Florida and we all know how that turned out. 

6 minutes ago, grandpasknee said:

Not so fast there...I have heard, from reliable sources, that Kirk Herbstreit is known to stick his thumb up his arse and run circles just to attract attention!

So... he's talking out his arse with his thumb in it?     Something tain't right with that boy.

Edited by GamingGlen
  • Plus1 4

It's kind of strange to think back 20 years ago when Frost was making the case for us being NC to where we are today. Who would have thought after 3 NCs how mismanagement could bring this program down to this level and Frost would be the one to provide hope to ressurect it? It seems like something out of Hollywood.

• Plus1 1

25 minutes ago, FTW said:

Anyone see this? Herbstreit trolling Nebraska again, says he he's heard Frost is going to Florida State :facepalm:

https://www.landof10.com/nebraska/nebraska-football-scott-frost-kirk-herbstreit-espn/amp

14 minutes ago, grandpasknee said:

8 minutes ago, GamingGlen said:

So... he's talking out his arse with his thumb in it?     Something tain't right with that boy.

Mr. Bimbo, the man who lives in my finger, told me that Kirk Herbstreit’s arse is wrong.

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, NebraskaHarry said:

Tennessee could make this a little better on themselves if they just fired their AD, Chancellor, and anyone else involved in this dumpster fire. Just start over. I kind of feel sorry for them. 

Also, Frost is awesome.  

Did anyone else hear the Joel Klatt vent on Tennesee on TBL this morning?  Severe played the clip. Klatt was on Colin Cowherd's show.  He basically said he hopes Tenn. doesn't get anybody to respond to their cocking search. They deserve everything they get after the way they treated Greg  Schiano.  He was pretty upset.

I don't understand why they don't just make Brady Hoke their head coach. He's already there and has head coaching experience.  Anyone know why they don't just make him their HC?

43 minutes ago, FTW said:

My hatred for Herbstreit grows exponentially by the minute.  What a POS.

anyway, he apparently didnt hear the interview with SF about there being only two places he'd ever coach.  I doubt Tallahassee is one of them.

2 minutes ago, ladyhawke said:

Did anyone else hear the Joel Klatt vent on Tennesee on TBL this morning?  Severe played the clip. Klatt was on Colin Cowherd's show.  He basically said he hopes Tenn. doesn't get anybody to respond to their cocking search. They deserve everything they get after the way they treated Greg  Schiano.  He was pretty upset.

I don't understand why they don't just make Brady Hoke their head coach. He's already there and has head coaching experience.  Anyone know why they don't just make him their HC?

Maybe they like dumpster fires?  Fire is sort of orange.

13 minutes ago, ladyhawke said:

It's a good day! I was able to get a 'Hire Scott Frost Now!' coasters.  I was in Papillion today and went to Jerzees. The bartender gave me one and said there were more in the downstairs bar.  I took a picture of it but it was too big to put it here. Piece of potential Husker history!

You can tell people that your beer was sitting on this coaster when Frost was hired.

3 minutes ago, ladyhawke said:

How many times has he been fired now?  Michigan HC... fired.  Oregon staff... Fired.  Tennessee staff ... staff fired, and he's likely out the door soon, too.

4 minutes ago, ladyhawke said:

At this point they just need to make him or another assistant the interim coach for a year.  They need to let this blow over and try again next year with a different selection of coaches.

52 minutes ago, FTW said:

Don’t think there is a realistic chance that Frost goes anywhere but Nebraska, or stays at UCF. I believe Frost has a sense of Loyalty’ and would not appear to gravitate toward being Deceitful’ in any way!

If he would do what Herbstreit is suggesting, I suspect not only would SF be ostracized in Nebraska, his parents (Nebraska Natives) would crawl into a hole to hide. I would be fine if his heart was not truely into coming back, and he stayed at UCF, but if he went outside of those two options, I would feel like he did an injustice to us, by stringing along all parties (including other potential coaching candidates), and that would not be a good look. 

Just my opinion!

I am fairly confident we are OK here, or as much as anyone can be without his signature on the contract. (If this has not already occurred)

Edited by TAKODA
Bolded
  • Plus1 1