** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

1 minute ago, Dilly Dilly said:

I brought it up again later in the thread and decided that they weren't clueless, just that they really don't know or understand the culture here.  It really is in ones blood.  I mean, they haven't been in FBS for even 25 years, so, how could they know what a storied history is like for ANY school, let alone UNL?  I give them a pass on their ignorance, because i think you have to live it to understand it.

Although I can agree somewhat, everyone should know home is home regardless of football and there is no better place then home. 

2 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

I have to take a moment to mention that I find it very funny that everyone realizes how insignificant and idiotic Herbstreit is because no one freaked out or cares about his stupid prediction about Florida State rumors. Which by the way is all he was trying to do was get a rise out of Husker Nation. 

I guarantee he got what he wanted. Look at the UCF boards. Some people just can't help it.

Yes just a few more days until we start to :restore2

I've been a bit envious of other programs over the past # of years, watching them get the right coach or the hot up and coming coach. It just feels good that it finally

came around to us.  Yes, it has to be proven on the field (Jim Harbaugh I'm talking to you) but it feels good to get though this phase with a wonderful Frost bite. 

• Plus1 1

Why do you guys care about what Herbstreit says? I doubt that he really has anything against Nebraska and I am sure he is just repeating what someone else told him. It isn't like it is coming from Frost so it isn't something that should be taken as truth. Some of you guys put way too much stock in what these guys say about your team. 

12 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

I have to take a moment to mention that I find it very funny that everyone realizes how insignificant and idiotic Herbstreit is because no one freaked out or cares about his stupid prediction about Florida State rumors. Which by the way is all he was trying to do was get a rise out of Husker Nation. 

Except my dog, who was incessantly barking, and my husband told him to stop being a Herbstreit.

• Plus1 1

This 2017 season was a necessary evil.  We had to hit rock bottom to hire the best possible hire in America today.  The stars and planets have aligned, with our rock bottom and Frost's meteoric rise.  

Very similar to 1961 Nebraska.

Except this time, the candidate is 100% home grown Nebraska through and through.

Edited by RedNebraskan
  • Plus1 1