** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

5 minutes ago, ladyhawke said:

On the main board there is a thread called, NeFastka.  People are trying to think up clever names to describe the defense/offense once Scott starts coaching.

What I think will be fun is when we beat the crap out of another team (can't wait-I hope it's Iowa!) we can say, "YOU GOT FROSTED!"

giphy.gif

• Plus1 7

10 minutes ago, ladyhawke said:

On the main board there is a thread called, NeFastka.  People are trying to think up clever names to describe the defense/offense once Scott starts coaching.

What I think will be fun is when we beat the crap out of another team (can't wait-I hope it's Iowa!) we can say, "YOU GOT FROSTED!"

rs_500x257-131209085209-tumblr_mxi5f6FFhq1snwcf6o1_r2_500.gif

There are other threads on this site?

• Plus1 5
18 minutes ago, swmohusker said:

Tennessee doesnt deserve Leach after this coaching search. Kudos if he goes there, but I would go to Arkansas over Tennessee

I agree.  I thought they were leaning towards Tee Martin?  Here's the latest news information out of Knoxville:

http://www.knoxnews.com/story/sports/college/university-of-tennessee/football/2017/11/30/ut-vols-hot-board-kevin-sumlin-chad-morris-kevin-steele-tee-martin-tennessee-vols-coach/909838001/

Just now, JurassicHusk said:

There are other threads on this site?

Ya think! lol  I feel like I've been living in this one.  It will be weird once this thread is locked up.  What will we talk about everyday! 

• Plus1 1
6 minutes ago, RedNebraskan said:

"In a vacuum, the Florida job is better, Tennessee is better, UCLA is better, A&M is better, if Florida State opens, that’s better,” Vannini said. “I would probably have Nebraska around the Arkansas level but higher because Arkansas has an incredibly tough division and Nebraska has a much easier division"

Will this sentiment start to change when Frost starts kicking everyone's a**?  Because I'm sick of it.

Yep.  Winning changes EVERYTHING. 

Edited by ladyhawke

7 minutes ago, RedNebraskan said:

"In a vacuum, the Florida job is better, Tennessee is better, UCLA is better, A&M is better, if Florida State opens, that’s better,” Vannini said. “I would probably have Nebraska around the Arkansas level but higher because Arkansas has an incredibly tough division and Nebraska has a much easier division"

Will this sentiment start to change when Frost starts kicking everyone's a**?  Because I'm sick of it.

I doubt anything will change.  Seems they've always done this.  Remember that glorious beat down we put on Florida?  We supposedly had no chance to win that game because Florida (and every other SEC team) was just so fast, we'd never be able to keep up with them. 

• Plus1 1
17 minutes ago, ladyhawke said:

rs_500x257-131209085209-tumblr_mxi5f6FFhq1snwcf6o1_r2_500.gif

“Did you see that bukkake of a game? Ohio State got Frosted!”

I would say “you got Frostbite.”

17DA0A38-6168-471A-A01E-C6BAEA17CC1E.gif

• Plus1 1
38 minutes ago, swmohusker said:

Tennessee doesnt deserve Leach after this coaching search. Kudos if he goes there, but I would go to Arkansas over Tennessee

I read that Leach is not happy at WSU since Moos left. 

"Leach had a good relationship with former WSU athletic director Bill Moos, and after Moos left to take the same job at Nebraska on Oct. 15, Leach made a recommendation to Schulz on a possible successor. The job has yet to be filled, and Leach has grown frustrated by the lack of communication about the search process, a source told Bonagura. John Johnson, the interim AD, will not be considered for the permanent job."

http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/21625326/mike-leach-washington-state-met-tennessee-discuss-head-coaching-vacancy

Edited by ladyhawke
13 minutes ago, RedNebraskan said:

I agree with the quote.  In a vacuum, Florida, Tennessee, UCLA, A&M, and FSU are better jobs than Nebraska.  Not because they are in the SEC (or whatever conference), but it is by far easier to recruit to those places due to the proximity of talent. 

• Plus1 1