** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

31 minutes ago, LadyGlitterSparkles said:

Are you trolling? I don't know this board quite well enough yet, so I have to believe you're trolling. I seriously could not disagree with this entire post more. First off, as far as I'm concerned, Frost has had 2 great seasons as a head coach. Improving a team from 0-12 to 6-7 IS great. And that's 2 more great seasons as a head coach than Osborne had before he became NU's head coach. The implication that there's some magical age a coach has to be to be to belong here is laughable. Top 10 coaches Lincoln Riley (34), Kirby Smart (41), James Franklin (45), Clay Helton (45) and Dabo Swinney (48) all say, "Hey." No, they're not Tom Osborne level yet, but neither was Tom Osborne when he started. Every single person I've talked to realizes that Frost has a tough road ahead of him and the almost unanimous opinion is that he needs a solid 5 years before expectations even begin to ramp up. Basically everyone just wants improvement. As for people who don't like him or his family, that's the most petty, ignorant thing I've ever heard. I could not care less if the coach at NU is someone I'd like to sit down and have a drink with. I think Saban comes across as a world class d-bag while I would pay good money to spend an afternoon listening to Mike Leach just ramble on. Guess who I'd rather have as my coach.

He's just keeping it real. The overzealousness we're seeing now is the same as when Pelini was hired. Anti-social media is what it is. That's why we need good leaders to come out and tell the fans how it's gonna be and not let the mob mentality build up steam. I have every expectation that Frost will get the job done but doubt it will happen overnight. I think some simple fans expect instant gratification that they won't get. As long as the serious football fans see that the things being done make sense, Frost won't have to worry about the mob.

On another subject, I haven't seen most of these people discussing football during the regular season.....do they just jump on to post memes for coach hires?

Another thing...."Are you trolling?"....Are you the third round of JessicaO?

13 minutes ago, Hayseed said:

On another subject, I haven't seen most of these people discussing football during the regular season.....do they just jump on to post memes for coach hires?

Another thing...."Are you trolling?"....Are you the third round of JessicaO?

Coaching changes are when there is the most to discuss.  I joined another forum for the first time after Callahan was let go.

And no, she is not Jessica in any way, shape, or form.  Not even close to bearing resemblance to Jessica.