** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

38 minutes ago, LadyGlitterSparkles said:

I haven't talked to anyone who thinks we're going to be competing for conference titles over night. That's nothing but a strawman marched out by negative nancies who feel it's somehow their job to tamper the excitement of anyone who feels *too* hopeful.

As for me being Jessica, why are you asking me specifically? Because I have a female name? Because there can't be multiple women who love and genuinely know Husker football? I haven't tried to pretend I have a single iota of insider knowledge and my posts are nothing like Jessica's were. I've actually already explained why I chose to jump on when I did. But my Husker "message board" participation goes way back to AOL in the late 90s if it makes you feel any better.

Because you have 11 posts and asked him if he was trolling, and now you seem to know a lot about her MO. If you're not ,then that's the end of that. 

As far as the zealots who only appear to worship the new savior, they did the same to Pelini for a while.....yeah, Bo Pelini.......a pro linebacker coach.

22 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

Does anyone come here and every once in awhile imagine what it would be like if Frost didn't come here after all and then just giggle?

We've discussed that scenario quite a bit and most of the serious fans have a list of ten other coaches who would be acceptable.