** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

Just now, Hayseed said:

Because you have 11 posts and asked him if he was trolling, and now you seem to know a lot about her MO. If you're not ,then that's the end of that. 

As far as the zealots who only appear to worship the new savior, they did the same to Pelini for a while.....yeah, Bo Pelini.......a pro linebacker coach.

I know a lot about her? lol Because I read the boards for a while before joining and some of you talk about her more than her own family probably does. Dude, your sexism is showing. Let it go. 

People want something to be excited about. They want hope. Most people who play the lottery don't play it because they genuinely believe they're going to win. They play because for a while it allows them to escape reality and DREAM. That's what Frost is right now. I guess I just don't understand the need of some people to rip the dream away. Football is just a game. Its meant to be fun. Its a game I LOVE, but it's a game none-the-less. Let people have their fantasy after a year of misery.

• Plus1 6

Just now, LadyGlitterSparkles said:

I know a lot about her? lol Because I read the boards for a while before joining and some of you talk about her more than her own family probably does. Dude, your sexism is showing. Let it go. 

People want something to be excited about. They want hope. Most people who play the lottery don't play it because they genuinely believe they're going to win. They play because for a while it allows them to escape reality and DREAM. That's what Frost is right now. I guess I just don't understand the need of some people to rip the dream away. Football is just a game. Its meant to be fun. Its a game I LOVE, but it's a game none-the-less. Let people have their fantasy after a year of misery.

She came here and complained to the mods right away......that's the only interest I have in that troll.

3 hours ago, RedNebraskan said:

If he wasn't a great coach with a good resume, why was Florida going after him?

Because they think it's a good gamble that he's a great coach with a  good resume. 

Jim McElwain was a great coach with a good resume when Florida hired him. Charlie Strong was a great coach with a good resume when Texas hired him. All I'm saying is, he hasn't proven anything yet, and a lot of these other G5 coaches that got huge contracts haven't proven anything yet. 

1 minute ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

How do you not have a sold out stadium in a large city when you are undefeated playing a top 20 team for a conference championship? 

I mean if you really take the time to think about all of the things to do in Florida, and all of the different teams to root for, that's not a hard question to answer. 

5 minutes ago, LadyGlitterSparkles said:

Much respect.

3 hours ago, ladyhawke said:

Poor UCF!  This will be a day filled with expectation, exultation (if they win) and depression (even if they win it will still be a sad day for them!   Twofittyonred shared this link on the main board and I wanted to share it here.  It's a request to the UCF fans.  Good read:

https://247sports.com/college/central-florida/Article/Ryan-Bass-Emotions-aside-Scott-Frost-deserves-your-gratitude-on-Saturday-111429557

I don’t get why he has to take a shot at Lincoln at the end. First of all I’m sorry Orlando is not paradise. It’s a tourist trap with no soul whatsoever. Two, what constitutes a good place to live is different  to many folks. I live by the ocean right now and have for the last 10 years. People vacation where I live. But, I’ve been trying to get my wife to move west to Montana or one of the mountain west states for years now. 

Im not a native Nebraskan nor have I lived in Lincoln. But I’m so damn tired of the media s#!tting all over the state like it’s the third ring of hell or something

• Plus1 7
1 minute ago, olddominionhusker said:

I don’t get why he has to take a shot at Lincoln at the end. First of all I’m sorry Orlando is not paradise. It’s a tourist trap with no soul whatsoever. Two, what constitutes a good place to live is different  to many folks. I live by the ocean right now and have for the last 10 years. People vacation where I live. But, I’ve been trying to get my wife to move west to Montana or one of the mountain west states for years now. 

Im not a native Nebraskan nor have I lived in Lincoln. But I’m so damn tired of the media s#!tting all over the state like it’s the third ring of hell or something

That was my impression of Florida....fun place to visit, wouldn't want to live in that sauna. 

• Plus1 1