** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

12 minutes ago, ladyhawke said:

Tom O is all kinds of cool!  Love his response when asked to comment on the possible hiring of Scott Frost!

http://www.omaha.com/huskers/football/tom-osborne-declines-comment-on-nebraska-hiring-scott-frost-former/article_43330872-d7b7-11e7-b6a5-1b72bfde601a.html

Between the way Moos and T.O. have handled this thing...we are in the presence of great, great men I feel.

• Plus1 2
Just now, RedNebraskan said:

How many will be in this class? I know MR's 2016 class was under sized, and we will likely lose a few current players. Will we take more than 30? Any ideas on how many Jucos we take. With a big class, it may be good to get several Jucos to balance things out in later years.

• Plus1 1

10 minutes ago, grandpasknee said:

Between the way Moos and T.O. have handled this thing...we are in the presence of great, great men I feel.

I agree.  I've always been proud of Dr. Tom but wasn't sure of Bill Moos until I heard him speak about his plan for Nebraska. Wow.   I have been so impressed with him.  He is one of us-truly!  

• Plus1 1
3 minutes ago, Clifford the Big Red Dog said:

Yeah me too. What is Frost's chess strategy? Is he a "attack early with the Queen" guy? Does he like to flex out his knights and strategically sacrifice pawns to give the bishops attack angles and protect the board?

I imagine him being aggressive. King’s Gambit with white and Sicilian Dragon defense with black. 

• Plus1 1
8 minutes ago, RedNebraskan said:

Looking these kids up on the recruiting services and they are no joke!

This doesn’t just happen.

Plans have been in place to make these moves undoubtedly.

Its happening and it’s happening big. 

SF isn’t fooling around. This has to feel good to Husker Nation! Gonna be a wild ride!

Super excited!!

• Plus1 8