** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

10 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Was the new job my dream job?  That is a good question, I don't know but I also am not sure what my dream job is, well, I am sure what it is but I can't post it here because some people will freak out :)

And no, I didn't win a championship there as a player, I won two of them at the school I left though.

But like I said, I had doubts about leaving, I think that is normal.  I don't think it is a bad thing.

He may have had doubts, but I am doubting that he was thinking of calling Moos backing out Saturday Morning.  And who would he tell this to?  Frost just doesnt seem like the kind to make a rash decision.  This had been in the works for weeks, and it was calculated.

• Plus1 3

1 hour ago, olddominionhusker said:

Orlando Sentinel report this AM quotes a UCF staffer as saying Frost was considering calling Moos and backing out yesterday morning 

https://www.google.com/amp/www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/open-mike/os-sp-ucf-scott-frost-mike-bianchi-1203-story,amp.html

Don't buy it for a second. He just peaked at UCF. He's done all he could there. Just took them to an undefeated season. No where to go from there, but down. 

• Plus1 2

I'd be surprised if he was that conflicted to the degree that he was thinking of backing out (although it might explain why the announcers were a bit puzzled that the decision was already made when they said Frost acted like he was still debating on Friday).  He was going to leave UCF at some point whether this year or another year or two, so you might as well pick your "dream job".  He has already reached the top of what he can do there.  He was going to keep getting big offers each year from big Power 5 schools as long as he was successful.

Edited by Packerhuskerfan

Excited for the press conference today. I am more interested in this press conference then almost any game this season. It is starting to sink in that Frost is actually at Nebraska and how exciting to see the fire and intensity this staff is already doing on the recruiting trail.

This is going to be fun.

1 hour ago, teachercd said:

Was the new job my dream job?  That is a good question, I don't know but I also am not sure what my dream job is, well, I am sure what it is but I can't post it here because some people will freak out :)

And no, I didn't win a championship there as a player, I won two of them at the school I left though.

But like I said, I had doubts about leaving, I think that is normal.  I don't think it is a bad thing.

Manager of a chocolate factory run by big breasted hookers?

giphy.gif

• Plus1 2
39 minutes ago, suh_fan93 said:

I don't think his decision to leave UCF was as easy as you might think.    

Oh I agree. Just saying he's accomplished all he can at UCF. It's the truth. He's undefeated and sadly they still have no chance to get into the playoff. That's the reality of the situation.