** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

16 minutes ago, Horace said:

Oh I agree. Just saying he's accomplished all he can at UCF. It's the truth. He's undefeated and sadly they still have no chance to get into the playoff. That's the reality of the situation.

Honestly, one of the toughest decisions he has probably had to make in life......We can all, myself included, remember this in the coming years when things don't quite work at like we like or as quick as we would like.  He has sacrificed a lot in choosing to return to NU...

• Plus1 1
45 minutes ago, Alfa4C said:

Little help please...

Anyone have a link yet for the press conference? I’m sure the local news feeds will carry it but us outof staters need a way.

Anyone heard if it will be carried on BTN?

Thx!

Looks like one link has already been given, but here's another just in case.

http://netnebraska.org/interactive-multimedia/sports/nebraska-football-head-coach-introductory-press-conference

4 minutes ago, lo country said:

Honestly, one of the toughest decisions he has probably had to make in life......We can all, myself included, remember this in the coming years when things don't quite work at like we like or as quick as we would like.  He has sacrificed a lot in choosing to return to NU...

Yes I agree, but he is also getting a lot in return including being closer to his roots and hometown, his family, and the place that helped put him on the map at UNL.  I would say in a couple months his mind will be squarely focused on the BIG.

I can tell you I was more excited/nervous for UCF (Frost) in the final minutes of that game yesterday than I was for any of the huskers games this year. 

We were definitely lacking in the want to department this year and it directly translated into near apathy catatonia for me. 

Not sure what the future holds but I am super excited and feel like Nebraska can finally get back to national relevance in the coming years. 

2V3X1X.gif

Edited by huskrmo
  • Plus1 4
3 minutes ago, huskrmo said:

I can tell you I was more excited/nervous for UCF (Frost) in the final minutes of that game yesterday than I was for any of the huskers games this year. 

We were definitely lacking in the want to department this year and it directly translated into near apathy catatonia for me. 

Not sure what the future holds but I am super excited and feel like Nebraska can finally get back to national relevance in the coming years. 

2V3X1X.gif

Come on man, Purdue was intense. lol

5 minutes ago, Frott Scost said:

I really do hope his heart is 100% in this. This is a tough job if its not and you wish you were back at your old job. And I hope he came for more reasons that just he wants his dad to see him coach Nebraska. 

I am going to bank that we will realize he really is excited about this job in today's press conference. Think yesterday was an overall emotional day and also exhausting. I am going to guess we see the passion in his commitment in Nebraska today at the press conference.