** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

This thread has morphed into a virtual sports bar.  The posts venture away from the main topic and then come back again with new things added.

If there are any true old timer message board guys — I’m talking like rec.sport.football.college — then this thread reminds me of 10-3-39!  If anybody gets that reference, way cool.

11 hours ago, Alfa4C said:

Coach Dewitt in Homes yesterday. That didn't take long!

CJ Smith (S) out of Florida. 4 Star

DQKtjMmWsAIm5FV.jpg

The little things about the entire staff shift are fascinating. Like being sure the coaches get all their Husker gear. Not all coaches are in Lincoln, like the one above, so the rollout of swag is impressive. Frost was even wearing Adidas when he showed up Sunday morning. 

If they coach the bowl, will they be in non-marked clothes? Adidas gear in UCF colors? 

45 minutes ago, Frost Advisory said:

Scott Frost:

Player number -  7

National Championship as Quarterback -  1997

Conference Championship as Coach -  2017

Nebraska National Championship in 2027 confirmed!  GO BIG RED!!!!

Why is there a 20 year gap in between the first two but only a 10 year gap between the second two?

16 minutes ago, Landlord said:

Why is there a 20 year gap in between the first two but only a 10 year gap between the second two?

Because it's going to take half the time every increment. So I don't know why it matters that Frost wore #7.

July 1 2034

Oct 1 2035
Noon, April 8, 2036
6am, July 1st, 2036

Until we start winning national championships every day, every hour, every second of our lives.

Edited by Moiraine