** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

7 hours ago, Jack Platte said:

Auburn is a -9.5 favorite over UCF.  Not sure if that reflects well on UCF or not.

It's a horrible matchup for UCF. That Auburn defensive line will be very tough to go against. That kind of defensive line is how you make up numbers vs that kind of offense.

Seeing as it’s been 8 hours since the last post, the dear old Megathread just might be locked soon, so here’s my final goodbye to this magnificent Megathread.

Seeing the videos of Scott Frost and all those former players and all this talk of “Scott Frost and the boys” reminds me of something.

GIVE US A SHOUTOUT, LINCOLN!!!...

The Boys are back in town. All is well. :)

Thinking back over the last month, it is almost unbelievable.  Even though Scott is a favorite son of Nebraska, we've been so snake bitten that many of us just felt that Nebraska would screw this some how at the last minute.  But it happened.  Scott Frost chose to come to Nebraska to coach.  Not Florida, not Florida State, not Tennessee, not A&M, not Oregon, not UCLA.  He chose Nebraska.

And it wouldn't have worked three years ago with the dastardly (bastardly?) duo of Eichhorst and Perlman in control.  It just would not have worked.  And, perhaps, we hadn't fallen far enough to be ready.

But it sure enough happened.  Scott Frost is our new head coach.  Almost 200 former Husker lettermen showed up to show support.  T.O. gave Scott his blessing and confidence in the current admin.

There will be bumps and trials for sure.  But I'm ready for this ride into the future.

Hail to all Husker fans past, present and future.

!!!!GO BIG RED!!!!

!!!!GO BIG RED!!!!

!!!!GO BIG RED!!!!

• Plus1 7

Alright folks. 

That's a wrap. As the one that merged all the threads initially, I think it's fitting that I be the one to close the door. 

It was a fun ride. I might continue to sift through and copy rumors and stuff just so we can have it documented what the rumor mill said, compared to the posted time line. 

• Plus1 6