** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

4 minutes ago, jaws said:

Why do you guys care about what Herbstreit says? I doubt that he really has anything against Nebraska and I am sure he is just repeating what someone else told him. It isn't like it is coming from Frost so it isn't something that should be taken as truth. Some of you guys put way too much stock in what these guys say about your team. 

Husker Nation just dislikes herbstreit because analysts are supposed to be subjective but he is always anti husker. If you watch anything on ESPN from the last 15 years and watch herbstreit he usually has some kind of under tone when speaking about nebraska. Pretty much everyone picks up on it- maybe you havent watched ESPN. But thats the history.

Its probably because he grew up hating US because we always won. Just like how people either LOVE or HATE the cowboys for the same reason.

Edited by Huskers93-97
  • Plus1 2

2 hours ago, 4skers89 said:

It's kind of strange to think back 20 years ago when Frost was making the case for us being NC to where we are today. Who would have thought after 3 NCs how mismanagement could bring this program down to this level and Frost would be the one to provide hope to ressurect it? It seems like something out of Hollywood.

Maybe someday, we will finally got that 30 for 30.

thanks espn

• Plus1 1

13 minutes ago, RedNebraskan said:

This 2017 season was a necessary evil.  We had to hit rock bottom to hire the best possible hire in America today.  The stars and planets have aligned, with our rock bottom and Frost's meteoric rise.  

Very similar to 1961 Nebraska.

through and through.

Perfect storm for me is that his coaching career is similar to TO, and then he's willing to be AD like BD.

3 minutes ago, CornhuskerCornPicker said:

Maybe someday, we will finally got that 30 for 30.

thanks espn

I think it's in our best interest, as Nebraska fans, that this got cancelled.  They would have questioned TO's morals and shed some negative light on the program.  Just go back and watch some of those highlight cassettes from the 90s instead.

• Plus1 1