** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

2 minutes ago, Huskerzoo said:

Yeah, I'm trying to figure out why that tweet had any meaning what so ever. The only thing I can take away from it is that the future coach is a CFB coach who is on a bowl eligible team (maybe?). 

So I guess Mike Riley not to Florida confirmed?  

I am connecting yesterday's leak with what Spurrier said.

3 minutes ago, Huskerzoo said:

Yeah, I'm trying to figure out why that tweet had any meaning what so ever. The only thing I can take away from it is that the future coach is a CFB coach who is on a bowl eligible team (maybe?). 

Florida isn't hiring an unemployed loser. Maybe.

18 minutes ago, jessica0 said:

Here is the actual quote from Spurrier. Note he says 3 to 4 weeks. If Coach Frost wants to coach the bowl game then that doesn't fit this timeline. Nor would he say 3 weeks when it is pretty clear UCF has a great chance of coaching the conference title game. He would say about 4 weeks if he was talking directly about Forst. The coach eis talking about is Strong at USF. 

tenor.gif?itemid=3316515

• Plus1 1

Let's see, 40 bowls means 80 coaches.....of course Frost is going to UF.....He's the only one of the 80 that's still coaching and might be in a bowl game.........I mean he's coaching his team now, almost 100% sure he's coaching his team this weekend and through a bowl game......that can only be one guy....

Im not the brightest bulb on the tree, but how does this point to Frost?  

Moos s is well connected throughout the country.  Lo Country is 100% sure that if we fire Riley, we will have a new coach in 3-4 weeks.  This coach will actually currently be a coach somewhere.  As a matter of fact.  This coach is coaching somewhere, someplace doing something and is even coaching the team right now.  Well maybe not right now, unless he is a West coast guy because of the time difference.  Then again he might not be if they're traveling east or have travelled east.....Of course, if the coach is Satterfield, Candle or Solich they've played already so they might not be coaching right now either......

• Plus1 1

4 minutes ago, krc1995 said:

That was not luck.  That was years of practice that culminated into a moment of awesomeness.  Now if I got up there an managed to boot a 57 yarder- that would be luck

You'd be lucky if you managed to get on the field before being taken down by security.