** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

6 minutes ago, jessica0 said:

I believe more in the Chip Kelly to Florida chatter than I ever did the Scott Frost to Florida chatter. 

Agreed. I dont think it's close to being established that Frost is looking to leave, with the obvious exception of Nebraska opening. He's more pushed into that role based on success at a smaller program. You could say the same for about half of these lists. 

30 minutes ago, brophog said:

Agreed. I dont think it's close to being established that Frost is looking to leave, with the obvious exception of Nebraska opening. He's more pushed into that role based on success at a smaller program. You could say the same for about half of these lists. 

Might all be wishful thinking on every ones part........Frost might be content to be a big fish in a small pond.

I am pretty sure he is being told to consider that by a man that has been attached to Nebraska for his adult life, and can not get away.  I think he enjoys that some, and part of it not so much.  Coming here for Scott Frost is considered a life time commitment by many on this board.  He may have higher goals or he maybe just happy as heck where he is at.   

No body knows but a very select few, and they aren't talking about it.  

I just hope the fan base does not go too crazy what ever happens.

• Plus1 1