** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

How about this.... real actual info. Look up Jonathan Vilma’s interview with Russilo, says that Chip Kelly has been talking with him to possibly be a linebacker coach at UCLA, maybe Florida. Though real, doesn’t provide anything concrete 

Edited by bisonwiches
Grammar! Lol
4 minutes ago, bisonwiches said:

How about this.... real actual info. Look up Jonathan Vilma’s interview with Russilo, says that Chip Kelly has been talking with him to possibly be a linebacker coach at UCLA, maybe Florida. Though real, doesn’t provide anything concrete 

Already discussed in this thread. Multiple times. Like everything else. 

7 minutes ago, lo country said:

This thread is awesome.  Better than the sock thread when Bo was fired.  I just hope this thread ends much, much better than the ultimate results of that one....

I kept saying that you will know that Florida didn't get Scott Frost when things changed from Scott Frost to someone else. It changed, and changed pretty quickly. Even that radio guy from last Saturday has changed. 

Florida was smart to go after him, he is legit, but I was never afraid of them landing Scott Frost. Nebraska is going to get a great hire. 

Edited by jessica0

26 minutes ago, brophog said:

After going two seasons undefeated, because that's how coaches think...."ooh, if I just win 28 games in a row". 

AUTO PLAYOFF BID.

yeah, it's cute to say because it'll never happen.

17 minutes ago, lo country said:

This thread is awesome.  Better than the sock thread when Bo was fired.  I just hope this thread ends much, much better than the ultimate results of that one....

I uh, did something in that sock. Ended well for both of us.